RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

iPhone questions

DW has iPhone 4. She placed a call to a friend who has iPhone 5. When the friend answered, a picture of someone, not the DW, appeared on her iPhone 5 as the person calling. How can this be? DW knows the person in the picture, but has never taken h...

robsouth by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Shut Off A Computer Key?

I know I could research this, but all I would get is geek speak, and at my age, I won't understand. My quest is also not addressed in my owners manual.Is there any way to shut off a key on the keyboard so that it will not work.I often hit "Caps Lock...

Adding a Receiver to DirecTv

At home, I have a HR34 receiver and Genie.The new RV came with a Traveler dish and two receivers(non SWM)--I want to use only one.Can the RV receiver be added to the house account?

HDMI cable splitter?

This might seem like a silly question, but is there such a thing? Our Dish receiver 211Z only has one HDMI output. I've got another TV I'd like to add to the bedroom of our trailer and I would just as soon not have to undo cable and re-route to the...

Camping World Prices - Internet vs In-store

I like to research different sources before buying RV accessories. How close are Camping World's internet prices to what is charged in-store? When I check in-store availability on the web site prices are not given. I don't want to drive 120 miles rou...

Teamfour by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

So Easy - Unbelievable!

DISH TV came out today to install another receiver in our home. With our son and grandson returning home for a while, the extra receiver in the guest room is now in use, leaving none for the camper. So, got another one that can be moved from house to...

Wireless Back up camera options for Dezl/RV 760LMT

Hi Folks,I searched the archives but could not find the answers I'm looking for so I have a few question for any Garmin Dezl/RV 760LMT GPS owners out there.1. Are there any other camera options for a wireless camera for this GPS other than the Garmin...

New IE Vulnerability: XP Users Take Note

Microsoft Warns of Attacks on IE Zero-DayI know the XP topic has been covered extensively and that most XP users here are wise enough to not be IE users, but just in case anyone is still using IE on XP you really need to switch browsers now.Please no...

New Tv

My new television has 3 HDMI connections but only one set of AV jacks. How do I connect my several accessories that only have AV outputs?Thanks

DISH for the camper

We have DISH in our home with one receiver that travels with us to a park model in TX for the winter. Our new-to-us motorhome came with a Winegard Carryout Portable Satellite Antenna, but we need help in deciding if and how to use it. You all are e...

how to keep tabs turned on ?

The file, view, history, bookmarks. I refreshed my computer and now those tabs in the top left corner won't stay on. They will come on if I hit the ALT key or the F10 key. But they won't stay on. Help

DKean by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

IE Security Update - updated

Anyone else having problems installing? I'm running Win 7 and IE11. Tried to download and install the update today and it hangs on the restart. I have to disconnect power cord, remove and reinsert battery, then restart to get back into Windows. I jus...

slow online order processing

Dear Marcus, I would like to make a suggestion if you want to make CW the place to get all your camping/rv gear.... then I suggest that the online store and shipping be overhauled. I placed an order a week ago (4/17) and all of the items were in st...