RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tailgater at home

Just wondering if anyone uses a Tailgater dish for home use when not out and about. Pros & Cons please.Thanks.Paul...

Paul_G_ by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

wineguard mv3500a (no idea what im doing)

Hello all, Today I decided to try to look more thoroughly into the Sat system I have mounted on our new to us class a .It's a wineguard mv3500a. The paperwork I have for the satellite system is not for this type or model. I'm curious if any of you ha...

Tailgater on Sale for 329.99 with receiver

I just purchased the tailgater bundle from ebay for 329.99. This is by far the cheapest on the internet. It dropped 70.00 from yesterday and is from a very reputable seller. I was the sixth one that bought one today.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dish-Ne...

Tailgater in a Dome

Look what I found... a Tailgater in a dome for RV's, trucks, buses, etc., and anyone who doesn't park near trees:http://www.kingcontrols.com/king_dome/kd5500.asp(someone show me how to make a link clickable) thanks

Direct TV Receiver

Planning to switch sticks n' bricks over to Direct TV in anticipation of summer 2014 travel plans.At DTV install at home, should I request a specific make/model receiver install, thereby enabling me to just bring the S&B receiver along in the RV?In ...

weldex model wdrv-7063m back up camera color set up

I replaced my weldex back up camera (black/white) with a weldex model WDRV-7063M color model and have set it up in my MH but am getting only black and white image. How do I set it up for color. The settings have adjustments for tint,color, contrast...

Icons showing up on my nook

Hi, I have a nook HD+ and I am always getting shortcuts/icons showing up on my desktop/tabletop screen for games, security etc..sometimes 4-5 a day. I always have to press them, then tap remove from tabletop. I don't know how to turn these off and it...

Bluetooth Intercom?

Anybody know if it's possible to pair up two bluetooth headsets to make a handsfree intercom or where to get such a beast? I've seen info on the bluetooth intercoms made for bikers with the helmet mount headsets, but so far nothing that works without...

aslakson by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pure Sine Wave Inverter

Looking for a deal on a 300w or 400w pure sine wave inverter. I just want to run an LED TV or a small laptop, so very little power is needed... but it won't hurt to go a little larger. Looking for a deal... not the best one in the world.

Connecting to an Ad Hoc Network in Windows 8.1

We tether a cell phone to get internet access while traveling. The cell phone is running Open Garden and generating an ad hoc network. This has worked great with earlier windows versions. With a new windows 8.1 machine, the list of available netwo...

fcooper by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

posting pictures

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27468681

I_rv by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack antenna head

I am wondering is the Jack antenna head will fit in place of the bat wing on my Antenna Tek antenna?

TV Antenna

The signal for the TV continues to continually go up and then down. This makes it difficult to tune in any channel. Better with booster off but the signal is too low then.

Emperor by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes