RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Great RV campsite app

I was told about this app on another forum and thought I would share it here. I have tried it and have found 3 more campsites that I did not know about in my general location. I found that this application works better than the other two apps I have....

Verizon jet pack mifi

Anyone using this for internet access on the road? Thinking about getting one,this would be first time,having ability to use computer on the road other than free wifi spots,thanks for any info.

CRADLEPOINT IBR600 or Wifi Ranger

I kind of like the new cradlepoint ibr 600 but I'm wondering if anyone has actually used it yet? It looks like you can add external antennas and it has wifi as Wan. http://3gstore.com/product/3729_cradlepoint_ibr600le-vz.html

Jimf1234 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HR-24 receiver question

Just took my new DirectTV HR24-500 receiver with me on a trip. Knowing I would be in one location where trees prevented getting a signal, I recorded a bunch of programs to watch. However, the receiver, trying to search for a signal, would re-boot e...

dryfly by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop battery charger?

Dell laptop Inspiron a year or so old, but upgrades in HD and it works great, don't want to buy another laptop ... The charging connector on the side where you plug in the cord from the 110v has little flat pins inside. The pins move around a little...

monkey44 by Nomad II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

vuqube or tailgater

what is the difference? vuqube works with direct and dish and the tailgater works only on dish

Best way to set up temp WAP at home?

We have some guests that will be visiting for a week or so (at our house). I have a Verizon wireless router here for WIFI, but I want to add something more to provide our guests with WIFI, using a different WEP or WPA key from the one we use. I have ...

Bill_S_1 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

SeaMonkey

Any of you folks using Mozilla SeaMonkey browser? If so, do you like it? If not, why not? I had it some time back on another computer but had forgotten about it.

robsouth by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Datron DBS 3000-300 Sat System

First off, I know there are not alot of these Datron's still around but Ive managed to keep mine viable for the last 10 years without any issues...Mostly! Ive done this because Ive held onto my older RCA receivers with the low speed data port which w...

RV Home Theater Issues

Anyone have any idea who manufactures this system or where to locate a manual online or otherwise? Just bought a used (very slightly used) 2005 Montana 3400RL. The sound system says "Home Theater System QR2000" but there are no manuals with it and a ...

All in one DVD player/FM Radio/Surround source

My 5th wheel has a Curtis DVD 1073, which even when it worked was pretty much a piece of crap. But now it will not play almost any DVD's.While I just complained about it, I love the fact that it is basically 5 devices in one.They appear to not be mad...

tbohen by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for an e-Reader with games

I am endeavoring to find an e-Reader (Nook or Kindle) with a games option such as Spider Solitaire, etc. Experiences or advice please.Hubby has a Nook, and I have been thinking of getting an e-Reader for about a year .. we volunteer a lot and I use ...

RoadXYZ by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Generator at Costco

Saw the Wagen Tech Solar E for $699.About the same size of a medium Gen.Very heavy.On wheels, and had 5 each 16 Watt solar panels that unfold.Has built in battery and inverter.Kinda a neat gizmo.... just wondering what you all think?

stevekk by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes