cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Google search engine problem

Grandpere
Explorer
Explorer
When ever I try to do a google search using google chrome the results come back from yahoo. I gone into the settings and removed all the other search engines listed--yahoo was not there--and every search ends up with yahoo. Is anyone else having this problem? and if so how did you get around it.
Berniece & Russell Johnson
Lil'Bit, a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit
1987 Southwind
1995 Ford F150 Supercab

Life in the fast lane? No thanks, we will stop and smell the flowers at every opportuity
4 REPLIES 4

Grandpere
Explorer
Explorer
1971duster340 wrote:
I couldn't find the article again, but I read where yahoo, AOL and ??? thru chrome had some type of intrusion. I don't remember much else, you might try searching.

Thanks, I will do a search to see if I can find anything about it.
1987 Southwind
1995 Ford F150 Supercab

Life in the fast lane? No thanks, we will stop and smell the flowers at every opportuity

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
I couldn't find the article again, but I read where yahoo, AOL and ??? thru chrome had some type of intrusion. I don't remember much else, you might try searching.
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot

Grandpere
Explorer
Explorer
I shut my computer off for 10 min. and after the restart google search worked fine, must have gotten a bug/malware from someplace. It is working fine now.
1987 Southwind
1995 Ford F150 Supercab

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Just tried a google search in chrome. Came back with google results. Yahoo not mentioned anywhere. Must be some setting on your setup.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."