cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

King Awning Light w/ Bluetooth Speaker

rgolding
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Jensen JRV215N in our Seneca and I'm looking at the King Awning Light with Bluetooth Speaker and wondering if the Bluetooth of the JRV215N is compatable with the King speaker.
Smooth Sailing,
Ric and Jan
Southern Illinois

2016 Jayco Seneca 37FS "Low Key"
6 REPLIES 6

APT
Explorer
Explorer
The front of the Jensen is input only. You'll have to use the rear output and solder/crimp/etc to a BT transmitter. Check out the owners manual.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

rgolding
Explorer
Explorer
APT wrote:
It looks like you could connect something like this BT transmitter to the output on the back on the Jensen.

Do you want to listen to AM/FM radio through the King speaker?

That's exactly what I've wanted to do. It actually looks like it would plug in on front of Jensen radio unit. I'll have to look in to this further. I've got another option that my use same input jack.
Smooth Sailing,
Ric and Jan
Southern Illinois

APT
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like you could connect something like this BT transmitter to the output on the back on the Jensen.

Do you want to listen to AM/FM radio through the King speaker?
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

rgolding
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, I bit the bullet and purchased one of these for our Seneca 37FS. Huge improvement on the light. Bluetooth is okay. I really wanted to broadcast our
Jensen JRV215N from the dash outside. NOPE, that don't work. Seems after talking to the King Technical Support the Jensen JRV215N and the King Awning Light with Bluetooth Speaker are both Bluetooth Receivers and I cannot broadcast from the JRV215N to the King Awning Light with Bluetooth Speaker. The King Tech guy says the Bluetooth was for broadcasting music from my smart phone. The smart phone is also the only remote for controlling the different LED colors. Its a good unit and works well. I guess, I had to adjust my attitude on technology. All is well.
Smooth Sailing,
Ric and Jan
Southern Illinois

rgolding
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you1
Smooth Sailing,
Ric and Jan
Southern Illinois

VTR
Explorer
Explorer
Bluetooth is as Bluetooth does, yes it will.