Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Marcus Lemonis -- Take Control and Clean Up Your Mess

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
Marcus,

You and your "Team" are a pathetic example of how customer service should be handled.

I placed an order with your company almost two months ago and after spending 39 minutes on hold just now, I was told by your employee, Shana Hutton, that my order is still pending and no request has been made by your company to the distributor to ship what I have paid for -- freight and product costs. You stole my money and I want it back.

Last week I spoke with one of your esteemed Rapid Response Team people, Mark, who promised me that my refund was in the works, but I just found out that isn't true. Now, Ms. Hutton tells me, she has initiated my refund and I should see it in 7-10 working days. Do you really need my money that much longer? Where the hell is my money?

Marcus, get off your lazy ass and do something about this.

Thank you,

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers
65 REPLIES 65

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
nomad297 wrote:
Marcus,

Your "Team" is fully aware of the details with my problem. I don't want to waste even more time explaining it to you in an email.

Please speak with your "Team" and get it resolved.

Thank you,

Bruce

The head man wants to handle your problem and you won't send him info? You obviously don't want to be helped.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
I've heard several times about the new system being put in place. Was there any official notice from CW put out regarding the install date with follow ups advising customers that there were issues? Just curious.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Crabbypatty
Explorer
Explorer
Having similar issues on a an order, I just received a CW catalog in the mail. Now being the on season, I graze the catalog and usually buy what ever I need. After experiencing similar issues, I didn't look and threw it out. Shouldn't have to be on hold for 30 minutes, shouldn't have wait that long for a CC refund, shouldn't have to wait for my stuff. Launching a new technology before beta testing it, behind the scenes and doing so during the busy season isn't a smart decision. CW is going to lose millions in orders.

At least they are sort of watching rv.net, for faster response go to the CW facebook page.

PS if it were me I would have emailed Marcus anyway. At least he is reachable. Many CEO could care less about us little people.
John, Lisa & Tara:B:C:)
2015 F250 4x4 6.2L 6 spd 3.73s, CC Short Bed, Pullrite Slide 2700, 648 Wts Solar, 4 T-125s, 2000 Watt Xantrax Inverter, Trimetric 2030 Meter, LED Lights, Hawkings Smart Repeater, Wilson Extreme Cellular Repeater, Beer, Ribs, Smoker

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
Travelon wrote:
Executive wrote:
So the OP writes directly to Marcus asking for help..Marcus responds within 5 hours offering to help and the OP blows him off. I understand the frustration but when you ask for some help, take it when it's offered.....Dennis

X2

Travelon

My OP was not a plea for help. My OP was a statement and a complaint. I wanted my issue to get some attention since the usual means of obtaining a refund were not working. My wife and I have spent hours on hold dealing with this one problem. We have been promised action, but have seen no results.

Marcus doesn't need an email from me. He knows what my problem is and he knows how to reach me.

I've done enough work on this already. Surely, Marcus can handle it from here.

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers

maddczech
Explorer
Explorer
Ok I apologize. Thank you for the reply.
I don't buy online from Cw. I won't, certainly not until your online system is fixed.
I've experienced failure of an SAP rollover with no turning back ootions and it wasn't pretty.
The company lost a LOT of money and customers. It put dents in several wallets.
And that makes the world go round...

I'm sure ill be sending you some personal emails when I excercise my extended warranty policies with cw.

Travelon
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
So the OP writes directly to Marcus asking for help..Marcus responds within 5 hours offering to help and the OP blows him off. I understand the frustration but when you ask for some help, take it when it's offered.....Dennis

X2

Travelon
2004 Silverado 2500HD D/A CC LB 4x4, Timbrens, Fold-a-Cover,
Line-X, DeeZee Running Boards, Prodigy, Husky 16K UBS,
2004 Titanium 32E37DS, Two Honda EU2000i

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

mlemonis
Explorer
Explorer
For the record, this is me responding. Secondly I'm the only one who responds to my emails, texts, posts etc. Thirdly, none of my employes are lackeys and referring to anyone that way isn't right.

The mistakes in any part of the business are my responsibility. I take them seriously. It's my job to make them right regardless of what it takes. The only reason I ask for direct email is because it allows me to get to the bottom of it much more rapidly and communicate back quicker.

My job is to take care of the customer. When I fail I admit it.

Marcus@campingworld.com
Marcus Lemonis
Chairman and CEO FreedomRoads, Camping World and RVs.com

maddczech
Explorer
Explorer
I'm obviously not the only person whom doesn't believe that marcus truly answers this email at that email. Some lackey does that for him.
In retrospect of the failed order system, do the Profit clients really want this guy fixing their biz if he can't fix his own ??
Marcus has a closer relationship with his makeup artist than his CW customers.
On the surface it looks like reality ? Hollywoods reality and real reality are way way way way apart from one another. One reality is that marcus' s credibility is now at stake, and he knows it.

Of course any comments about my credibility will be moot, redundant, and disregarded.

pconroy328
Explorer
Explorer
While I have no idea how CW is run nor what Marcus does with his time, I can tell you from experience that letters/emails to the CEO usually work.

And I can tell you that the CEO typically does two things after scanning the email:
- zip off a quick response
- forward the email onto one of his Veeps to handle

Usually the Veep is understanding and apologetic as he hands the issue down to one of his Directors.

The Director then forwards the email to one of his managers with a message saying something like: "Sorry, Bob but another one got thru to Marcus. Can you look into this please?"

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
At least we know Marcus is still here.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
djgarcia wrote:
HappyKayakers wrote:
mlemonis wrote:
Im not to busy for this and i don't appreciate you saying that I don't care. Taking care of my camping world customers is more important to me than anything I do. We experienced a massive failure in our systems when we launched new technology. We are resolving it but for the record, it is no ones fault but mine. email me personally and I will make sure it gets resolved immediately.

marcus@campingworld.com

I would have to disagree with your statement. If taking care of your customers was that important to you, you would immediately disable your flawed online ordering system until all the problems are fixed. Your IT dept did have a rollback plan right? Your already tarnished reputation is NOT being helped by leaving a flawed system in place.

If only the world was perfect and never had any glitches:):) Sign me up when someone finds this utopia world:):):):) Good Job Marcus, keep up your efforts to provide quality service to RVers.

Care to post examples of that 'quality service' ?

It shouldn't take much as it would be a small list!
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
HappyKayakers wrote:
mlemonis wrote:
Im not to busy for this and i don't appreciate you saying that I don't care. Taking care of my camping world customers is more important to me than anything I do. We experienced a massive failure in our systems when we launched new technology. We are resolving it but for the record, it is no ones fault but mine. email me personally and I will make sure it gets resolved immediately.

marcus@campingworld.com

I would have to disagree with your statement. If taking care of your customers was that important to you, you would immediately disable your flawed online ordering system until all the problems are fixed. Your IT dept did have a rollback plan right? Your already tarnished reputation is NOT being helped by leaving a flawed system in place.

If only the world was perfect and never had any glitches:):) Sign me up when someone finds this utopia world:):):):) Good Job Marcus, keep up your efforts to provide quality service to RVers.

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
CREDIT CARD VS DEBIT CARD????
Somebody needs to learn the difference between these 2 cards and how they function:):):):)

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
mlemonis wrote:

marcus@campingworld.com

Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch