cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McD's app needs care

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
I use the McDonald's app frequently for online ordering either from the parking lot or inside the store. Don't like lines and cash, but mainly because I like technology.

About every 3rd time it gags with something like "You are having connectivity issues" or "No stores found." To solve this on my android phone, I go to app management, Storage, and select clear data and clear cache. Voila, fixed.

I mentioned this in a previous thread but thought it may be worth bringing up again for you Techno-McD's freaks.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman
55 REPLIES 55

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Huh
You're not taking an order, you're giving one be it to a clerk or a computer.
You get your coffee faster.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I do not use it.. They are not paying me to take my own order I charge 20/hr minimum normally much more except when I'm working for friends (They get 1 cup coffee as the bill) so I'm not doing the store's work for it.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
AsheGuy wrote:
noteven wrote:
My iPhone can’t send a text to iPhone and Android users at the same time.
This is why our only Apple product was won, not bought. Apple is into proprietary solutions that aren't always compatible with the outside world. Not that other companies don't try the same thing but Apple reigns supreme in that area.

I send group texts to my family with no issues. Both iphone and android destinations.

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
my wife like unsweetened ice tea also. when we were in Georgia we stopped at a burger joint and when she asked for unsweetened tea they looked at here like she was satan herself. well.... guess they know her. LOL don't any of you show this to my wife.

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
noteven wrote:
This is why our only Apple product was won, not bought. Apple is into proprietary solutions that aren't always compatible with the outside world. Not that other companies don't try the same thing but Apple reigns supreme in that area.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have no issues with the app unless the phone tries to grab the McDonald's WiFi with I always "had" running so I would connect when home. Now with T-Mobile I don't ever have to go to WiFi and the McDonald's app has been working flawlessly.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
My iPhone runs McD flawlessly.

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Fizz wrote:
Doesn't matter what OS it never hurts to do a full re-boot to flush it clean once in a while.

Sorry, but have to say it,,,,,,
Particularily true when you are referring to McD's food, it's always a good idea to flush it clean.:E

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Doesn't matter what OS it never hurts to do a full re-boot to flush it clean once in a while.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
srt20 wrote:
. She has an Iphone.
Perhaps it works better on iPhones. But I have no problems like that with any other app.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

srt20
Explorer
Explorer
My wife uses it very often. She likes their unsweetened ice tea.

Anyway, she has no issues with it. She has an Iphone.