cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Streaming to outdoor bluetooth speaker

LimogesMan
Explorer
Explorer
I have a plain Jensen stereo in the trailer and would like to stream the radio sound to a portable Bluetooth speaker. Is there such adapter?

Thanks!
2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4X4 FX4 Lariat, 5.4L Triton V8, Precision 4.10LS
2004 Keystone Springdale 249BH 26' Fifth wheel (5800# empty)
Husky 16K dual pivot glider. TomTom One 3rd edition.
18 mpg empty, 11 mpg towing.
5 REPLIES 5

SwanInWA
Explorer
Explorer
We bought one of these and we use it all the time. We absolutely LOVE it for any kind of travel. We also use it at home on the patio, or out near the hot tub. Power base is great for charging phones, etc. Costco was selling it with a $10 instant rebate so we only paid $30. Such a handy little gadget that takes up no storage room!

BEM Mojo Bluetooth Speaker w/Charging Base

Teri (the RV.netter)

Eric (the significant other)

[purple]Angus (the fur-faced kidlet)[/purple]
The B (2008 Pleasure-Way Lexor RL-4)

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." --St. Augustine

wcjeep
Explorer
Explorer
Some adapters have built in batteries. Others require a power source. Some only transmit or receive. Others can do both.

I have not used the product included in the link. Just an example of what might work for you.

Example from Amazon

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
LimogesMan wrote:
I have a plain Jensen stereo in the trailer and would like to stream the radio sound to a portable Bluetooth speaker. Is there such adapter?

Thanks!

Short answer yes.. However I have yet to get it to work.

There are Blue Tooth Transmitters.. The one I tried is not working at least not with my hardware but it may be the hardware.. I'm still still working on that but motivation is low.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
LimogesMan wrote:

Thanks!

yes it's called a bluetooth audio transmitter. they're designed for things with a headphone jack... might need to pull your Jensen and see what sort of connectors it has on the back.

IMHO you're better off sending audio to the speaker using a laptop or mobile device.
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

Mmwtdh
Explorer
Explorer