cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sweet Petes display

grizz02
Explorer
Explorer
We watch the profit all the time and love the way Marcus seems to care about the people he partners up with. We were very disappointed when we went to the camping world in Berkeley MA first we walked around the lot not one person came out and asked if they could help us . We were just looking around our camper is only a couple of years old but we have been all over the country and been in many camping worlds and not seen that lack of service . But the thing that bothered us the most was when we saw the display for sweet petes with not one item from them was full of everything else but there products I dont know if Marcus is still involved with them but you would think that they would be supporting the product that's on the display .
Disapointed Ray and Barb
4 REPLIES 4

KCerling
Explorer
Explorer
So you did not want to buy a camper and then complain because you couldn't tell a salesman to leave you alone?
2002 Phaeton
2007 Jeep
Retired and loving it

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Good Evening Grizz02,
Thank you for you post. I have forwarded your observation and comments to our executive desk for investigation.

Thank you...Rudy, Camping World Response Team.

AKA SMOKE
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Good Evening Grizz02,
Thank you for you post. I have forwarded your observation and comments to our executive desk for investigation.

Thank you...Rudy, Camping World Response Team.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the Marcus World Rip-off Stores!!!
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.