cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Torklift Glowsteps uprising on Arctic Fox Grande Ronde 32-5M

hawkeye-08
Explorer III
Explorer III

We were able to get the Torklift GlowStep uprising to replace the Morryde steps on our Arctic Fox Grande Ronde 32-5M. Like others, we had occasions where we needed something that we could deploy close to the trailer due to space constraints.

First, let me say that fully extended with the extra step, they are solid and very nice. It is really important to have steps that have equal rise and these fit the bill. Normal use great option!

Now, the extra benefits we enjoy.

1) We use a rv-co deck/step system when we have room and are staying put more than a day or two. The GlowStep uprising steps are removable so we can take them completely out of the way. This allows us to set the deck system up close to the trailer and not have to use deck extensions. We still have room to open the storage bays.

2) When we park at home during the camping season, we park next to the laundry room porch. We can deploy the Torklift steps down onto the porch steps and access the trailer easily from the porch. Previously, we had to go down the porch steps and then over the trailer steps and back up. We are older and it was getting to the point of wearing us down loading/unloading the trailer or resupplying it.

We highly recommend the Torklift Glowsteps uprising (uprising are the steps that mount in the doorway and fold inside the doorway when traveling).

Full disclosure, we are product evaluators.

1 REPLY 1

StirCrazy
Navigator
Navigator

they didn't have these when I bought new steps for my truck camper or I proabably would have figured out how to make them work.    they look a lot more conveniant with them just storing in the door instead of having to remove them every time.

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100