cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel Trailer

MorganLunceford
Explorer
Explorer

Hello, my wife and I just got engaged and we are planning on living in a travel trailer but we are unsure how to choose one . We are both 22, and just wanting something that we could live in for a few years while we save money and find the right location to fully reside in. I drive a 2021 Chevy 2500 that can handle about 10,000 pounds and I have experience with trailers. I was wondering if anyone could point us in the right direction about how to choose based on a few of our interests. We want to stay under $40,000 and buy relatively new. We are planning on fully living out of it and it will mainly stay in 1 spot except for a few holiday trips to neighboring states. We both like to cook so a kitchen is important and having outdoor awnings as well. We just want something comfortable, low maintenance, and fun to have for the next 20 years. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StirCrazy
Navigator
Navigator

you already posted this in another section.  I sugest you delete on if you can.   

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

StirCrazy
Navigator
Navigator

you already posted this in another section.  I sugest you delete on if you can.   

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100