TV Fox antena

danoren
Explorer
Explorer
Any one has this?
Are you happy with it?
Sounds too good to be true/
http://best-hd-antenna.com/
F-350 ,2006,XLT,SD,LB,EC,6.0LT,Auto,SRW.
5W Cruiser 2006 CF29CK Crossroad
RVing 4-5 months every summer since 2002.
P.A,Escapee club memeber,TomTom Go 5606
Website
15 REPLIES 15

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Cocky_Camper wrote:
We are going to be using it this weekend. I will take pictures and try to figure out how to post them.

Use this to post photos on the forums. It automatically re-sizes your pictures to conform to the forum guidelines for picture posting.

In addition it is very simple. You simply:
1. Upload your picture.

2. Copy the resulting URL.

3. Paste it into your post.

Your picture will now appear in your post and be properly sized for use on the forums. ๐Ÿ™‚
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
We are going to be using it this weekend. I will take pictures and try to figure out how to post them.
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper

danoren
Explorer
Explorer
Cocky_Camper wrote:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ematic-HD-TV-Motorized-Outdoor-Antenna-with-150-Mile-Range/46998188

The BEST $25 I EVER spent! I attached it to a 1/2" sch 40 PVC pole 10ft long and strap it to the ladder. It beats the Batwing with the extender arm that I added to it earlier this summer. I'm getting channels 90 miles from the west, 65 miles from the south, and about 30 miles from the north without even adjusting the antenna to get them.

Wow, can you post pictures please.
F-350 ,2006,XLT,SD,LB,EC,6.0LT,Auto,SRW.
5W Cruiser 2006 CF29CK Crossroad
RVing 4-5 months every summer since 2002.
P.A,Escapee club memeber,TomTom Go 5606
Website

MrWizard
Ok!!
Like i said multiple elements do increase signal gain
Enjoy

I had one similar on a previous RV
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
It was placed at the same height as the batwing with the batwing was extended. It is not any higher.

Former Coaches:
1991 Coleman Pop Up

MrWizard
Multiple elements increases reception
So does height
A correct evaluation of this versus the bat wing
Would be to raise the bat wing to the same height
And compare signal readings
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ematic-HD-TV-Motorized-Outdoor-Antenna-with-150-Mile-Range/46998188

The BEST $25 I EVER spent! I attached it to a 1/2" sch 40 PVC pole 10ft long and strap it to the ladder. It beats the Batwing with the extender arm that I added to it earlier this summer. I'm getting channels 90 miles from the west, 65 miles from the south, and about 30 miles from the north without even adjusting the antenna to get them.

Former Coaches:
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Popsie
Explorer
Explorer
The best over the air RV antenna is the Winegard Rayzar auto which provides excellent reception from more than one direction at a time.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
None of the antennas on that page would I recommend.

THe best RV TV antenna is the Winegard Sensar IV (Crank up with wingman) or a Sensar II or III with the added wingman (All about equal)

Add the Sensar Pro "Wall plate" instead of the standard one and you have the best RV antenna sold in the USA,

THere are better antennas but they are designed for tower installs. not RV installs.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
It WAY too good to be true. You will struggle to get local OTA TV unless you are within 20-25 miles of the towers and the magic to make it pick up cable type channels has yet to be invented.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
enter your zip code in here and see what stations transmit around you antennaweb those antennas will not work good in a rv if its for a regular house you may get some of the channels with those antennas if your close to the transmitters. once you do you will want a better outdoor antenna so you can get all the channels around you though.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
jorbill2or wrote:
danoren wrote:
Any one has this?
Are you happy with it?

YES It is too good to be true itโ€™s nothing more than rabbit ears. Clever wording ,just read it โ€œmay getโ€ โ€œ could getโ€ , along with just plane untruths .. a indoor antenna can be better than a outdoor antenna out of the weather so storms donโ€™t bother the signal ? Really ? Think about it . These stupid adds are aimed at those who were brought up on cable and never had over the air ( thatโ€™s been there all along). I can guarantee you wonโ€™t be seeing cnn on a over the air antenna

It's in Spanish but KBEH-DT Ch. 63 in LA is CNN

jorbill2or
Explorer II
Explorer II
danoren wrote:
Any one has this?
Are you happy with it?

YES It is too good to be true itโ€™s nothing more than rabbit ears. Clever wording ,just read it โ€œmay getโ€ โ€œ could getโ€ , along with just plane untruths .. a indoor antenna can be better than a outdoor antenna out of the weather so storms donโ€™t bother the signal ? Really ? Think about it . These stupid adds are aimed at those who were brought up on cable and never had over the air ( thatโ€™s been there all along). I can guarantee you wonโ€™t be seeing cnn on a over the air antenna
Bill

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fox? Hmmm..politics? Forget it, it's nonsense.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman