cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winegard Playmaker

mholman
Explorer
Explorer
Just received the new winegard playmaker satellite dish.
the 25'cable is way too short to get a clear view from where im parked. I hooked it up with a 50'cable and it locked on quickly and worked fine. I hope it always is that easy.any other useing with a longer cable?
2018 D/A crew cab standard bed,
2004 Hitchhiker 5th wheel, Dexter/Titan Disc brakes, EZ Flex wet-bolt, CRE 3000 center link suspension, B&W hitch, 5Th Airborne sidewinder pin box.
5 REPLIES 5

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, it will work with the above mentioned receivers. I port my ViP-211Z between my MH and my garage. I have the roof dish on my stick house and I have both a dish and the playmaker now for the MH.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Playmaker is compatible with the following receivers:
Wally, ViP-211k, ViP211z, ViP-211, ViP-411
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Question....Will it work with my home Dish TV system?
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
Moved from Tech Issues Forum.
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
I also just bought one and the 25 is ok for me. Now building mounts for it.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.