cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

acu-gage sensors

rodreid
Explorer
Explorer
None of the lights on my sensors work . The water pump runs when I turn it on but no light to indicate it is on. Anyone come across this problem >? Thanks . Rod .
4 REPLIES 4

rodreid
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, thanks for the replies . I am not so great at electrics ,but willing to learn . It is a 1987 HR Presidential class C . Basically I replaced the water heater which was an old American appliance with a new Suburban SW6D. I did pull the panel but could not see anything loose . I have a multimeter to use . I would like to know if I can check if the new heater itself is ok by applying power from an ouside source i.e. a battery .The SW6D is a direct spark ignition. Thanks . Rod

Allworth
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sounds like you have lost the ground for the lights. I agree that pulling the panel and looking for loose connections is the first step.
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
rodreid wrote:
None of the lights on my sensors work . The water pump runs when I turn it on but no light to indicate it is on. Anyone come across this problem >? Thanks . Rod .

Sounds like your problem is in your switch panel and not with the sensors if your pump light also does not work. I'd pull the panel out and check it out.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
If you want any help on this, you need to let us know what rig you have - make, model and year. Maybe someone will have a similar rig and be able to address your problem. Without that info we have no idea of how to help you.

If you notice, must of us put that information in our signatures (in our profile) so that it is on all of our posts.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams