RV Newbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bucket Light and Bugs!!!

Being I do a lot of camping in Alabama I have a LSU bucket light. This light attract way to many bugs. Is there anything that can be done about this problem? I quit putting it out due to the bugs.

Pace Arrow

Any thoughts on which would be better. 2004 Pace Arrow 36B or 2007 Pace Arrow 36D. $51,000 vs $78,000.Thanks

Looking for a custom Sprinter RV Shop. Advice?

My wife and I are in the very early stages of hunting for an RV.We're finding ourselves drawn to the B+ Sprinter based designs.Each design we see in dealer lots has something we really like and something we really don't.In particular, since I'm 6'6",...

Buying first TT - New or Used?

Hello! We are a family of 5 with three small children (ages 7,6,2) and we are wanting to buy a travel trailer - doing alot of research - and wondering if we should buy new or used. New we are thinking of the 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2920...

RV rental advice needed please!

Hello everyoneWe are travelling from our home in London UK to San Francisco in late September with our young kids (1 and 3) to stay with some friends. We would love to spend a week RVing in northern California and I was planning on renting a vehicle...

wilistew by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

What size bedding?

Our camper has advertised bunk size of 60" x 70", what size bedding would fit it? I'm guessing a full?

dnmccoy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C Toad

Buying a Class C. How many of you that own a Class C find that it is necessary to tow a car?Class C to be 28-30 feet.Thank you

Mike43 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Full hookup questions

We generally don't do full hookups so just work off the fresh tank (50 gallons) & gray tank (39 gallons) with navy showers.This will be our first real full hookup weekend so curious what others do for the two things below:When others are on full hook...

paullac by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Search on bathroom smells

Been reading about bathroom smells. Ours has not been used by us yet, it does not smell outside the bathroom, but there is this smell of lets say, a skunk had sprayed in there months ago. Nothing major, but it is there. We are going to do the lubr...

Burwoods by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Bryce canyon

Has anybody stayed at Bryce Canyon? Is their any nice RV Parks in the area?

tearza by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with RV drain problem

Hi, I am fairly new to Rv life and new to this forum. I am glad I found it though because I have a problem that I am hoping some one can help me with. Drain flys!? I am not sure where we got them at, but these little flys are coming out of our drains...

RVMomof3 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaking in under storage

So Ive had my new Jayco 19XUD home for 2 days, and for the last 2 days it has rained cats and dogs. I went out this morning and found in my under storage compartment a puddle of water where it has leaked around the seal. Ive gotten it all cleaned and...

dnmccoy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips for buying a used RV

Next spring/summer we will be buying our first used RV. We want a class A and we will be looking for low miles and spending around 15-20K. We plan on driving this thing locally to the lake and maybe one state away. Obviously for that price the rig...

rv body parts

Just blew a tire and it took out a 6x6 section of my rear wheel well. Does anyone know where to get National RV parts specifically a 2000 (maybe 1999 and 2001 also) wheel well panel right rear.

Living in RV but leaving for 2 weeks

Hi guys,Another question. So much good information here, but a search didn't address out latest question.We live in the RV where I work. My schedule is work 4 weeks and 2 weeks off. So far the 4 weeks have been going smoothly. No major problems. ...