cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV internet gaming

opencircles
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a good internet that would work for Xbox Live.
25 REPLIES 25

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Poor and slow.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

opencircles
Explorer
Explorer
How is the internet at most RV parks?

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Satellite internet os slower than cell technology. Neither is quite as fast as even DSL. That should answer your question.

opencircles
Explorer
Explorer
If I wanted to go camping I would buy a tent. I am looking at fifth wheel campers for work.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bait post
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
K Charles wrote:
If the OP is going to sit and play games on the internet, he won't know if he is camping or not so he could just sit home, play the game and pretend that he is in his RV enjoying nature.

Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
If the OP is going to sit and play games on the internet, he won't know if he is camping or not so he could just sit home, play the game and pretend that he is in his RV enjoying nature.

opencircles
Explorer
Explorer
What about satellite options?

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
the internet providers charge per gig of data, plus the line charge. Plus they do not have unlimited plans. So every time you go over your monthly plan it costs more. Gaming eats up large chunks of data!
Go to www.verizonwireless.com and select "shop" then "plans and services" then "more everything" then scroll down to where is shows data charges. I have 10GB plan and don't do gaming or movies. 10GB plan is $80 per month plus the phone line charge which I think is about $30 per month. I have a Verizon Mi-Fi hotspot.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

opencircles
Explorer
Explorer
What is it that costs so much?

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nothing you will be able to aford. Not to mention speed