Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Shower Issues!!!

delpearson
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
I have a C class RV and needs the walls round the shower waterproofed. The pan is 26 x 30, and I can’t find a shower enclose to fit. Any ideas on what I can line the shower with so it isn’t just plywood with old vinyl over it?
7 REPLIES 7

MURPHY55347
Explorer
Explorer
Shower Enclosures of America makes them for the RV industry. http://www.seamerica.com

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Dethe1996 wrote:
NRALIFR wrote:
I would cover the walls with FRP (fiber reinforced plastic). Available in 4’x8’ panels at Home Depot and Lowe’s with compatible adhesive, trim and moldings.

:):)

+1
I agree with NRALIFR
X-3
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Dethe1996
Explorer
Explorer
NRALIFR wrote:
I would cover the walls with FRP (fiber reinforced plastic). Available in 4’x8’ panels at Home Depot and Lowe’s with compatible adhesive, trim and moldings.

+1
I agree with NRALIFR

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer

2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 ‘Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam types………..Let’s Go Brandon!!!

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
delpearson wrote:
Hello,
I have a C class RV and needs the walls round the shower waterproofed. The pan is 26 x 30, and I can’t find a shower enclose to fit. Any ideas on what I can line the shower with so it isn’t just plywood with old vinyl over it?

how about Epoxy Paint? (Two part if you can find it).

Not really sure what you can use.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

aysstephanie
Explorer
Explorer
RV Part Shop has a wide selection. If you don't see what you want, be sure to call them. Super helpful and can likely find what you need.

https://rvpartshop.com/category/110-tubs-and-showers

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
lowes/homedepot etc. will have laminates that could be glued on.
bumpy