cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Wholesalers

Hroddv8
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any experiences purchasing an RV (5th wheel) from RV Wholesalers (http://www.rvwholesalers.com/)? They appear to offer good deals, but I would like to hear from people who has dealt with them or purchased an RV from them.

I am doing research and will probably buy an RV (5th wheel) within the next year or so (I take my time doing research so I don't regret my purchases).

Thanks
Hroddv8
Truck: 2015 Ford F-350 Lariat FX4, SRW, 4x4 Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, Silver
8 REPLIES 8

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
From what I've read over the years they are a good outfit and get good reviews. I was ready to order from them until a local dealer matched their price. After factoring in about $3500 for shipping to the west coast, they were still thousands cheaper than anyone else. I showed the dealer the quote from RVW including shipping, and be begrudgingly matched it.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

consumeratlarge
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a 32' BHS model from them based on price. They put all the accessories that I wanted to buy in, or on, it. They arranged delivery of almost 2,000 miles, and I still came out ahead. The warranty call I made about a cracked window wasn't returned, or email. But, moving it just to get it fixed was out of the question for various reasons, so I was hoping for a replacement.

But I wasn't expecting much, and they probably figured the delivery company did it, or it probably happened accidentally on the road. I really tried hard to buy locally, but nothing else was in the price range. I would always check their price and do it again, if needed. BTW, I didn't expect the locals to match RVW's prices, just come in the ballpark, no dice.
Coachmen Pursuit 31BDP 2013, 300w solar, 1200w sine inverter, In-motion Winegard Dome sat. ant., L.E.D. lights, P2 brake controller, Yamaha 250 on back carrier, or pulling Stehl dolly with Hyundai Santa Fe

JohnG4706
Explorer
Explorer
I bought from RVW. Got a good price. Told the salesman that I had purchased a ProPride hitch and wanted them to install it. The salesman gave me a price to install and I placed my order.

When it was getting close to delivery of the trailer I wanted to coordinate delivery of the ProPride and talked with their shipping coordinator. He says RVW doesn't install either the Hensley or the ProPride. At this point I threatened canceling my order. They finally offered to get a local mechanic to install it for an hourly rate. I relented and reluctantly accepted.

When I picked the trailer up, they had a change of heart and honored the original deal. I'm sure they will write this in their future contracts.

I've had a couple of warranty issues that they have taken care of.

My only complaint is with Bob, the Service Manager. He said, "Just call and he'll get back to me." I've left maybe a dozen phone messages and he still hasn't called back.

DRM796
Explorer II
Explorer II
Once we decided on a specific 5th wheel we then shopped price. Shows and local dealers RV Wholesalers beat any other price we found by more than $4,000 including the delivory fee. Had nothing but good experiences with them and would not hesitate to deal with them again.
2019 Alpine 3700
2016 Chevy 3500 High Country DRW Duramax
2012 Wildcat 313RE traded in 5/2018

blackeyed1
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased from RV Wholesalers. Had a great experience and saved alot of money. Next time will do it again.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
46 threads found using the term RV Wholesalers.
Should give you an idea

http://forums.motorhomemagazine.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/search/parms/sw%7Brv%20wholesalers%7D|km%7Bexact%7D|kl%7Bm%7D|fm%7B%7D|pd%7B365%7D|ma%7B%7D/sr/1.cfm
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Hroddv8
Explorer
Explorer
Todd, thanks for the reminder!! Should have remember to do that. Well I did and you are right, found a number of threats with comments about RV Wholesalers.

Thanks
Truck: 2015 Ford F-350 Lariat FX4, SRW, 4x4 Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, Silver

Toddupton
Explorer
Explorer
The Search bar is your friend. Been around a long time a lot of people love them, a few don't.