cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

About the time you figure you've seen everything RV ...

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
... you find this in the local grocery store ... Well, not exactly a "gadget", but it sure got my attention. I just had to buy it. Got it chilling in the refrigerator right now and trying it out tonight. Going to keep one bottle for my permanent collection of weird and unusual wine and whisky bottles.

Never tried this before, but just wanted to share! I though it was pretty cool myself!

12 REPLIES 12

RedRocket204
Explorer
Explorer
BUB1988 wrote:
Hey Morphrider,
Have you tried Tommy Knocker Brewery in Idaho Springs. It's an awesome place we visited a few times while traveling out that way.

morphrider wrote:
It has been a while since we stopped in there. Used to eat there on ski trips, they make their own root beer and other soda flavorings. Those are also worth tasting, super delicious.

I live pretty close to Idaho Springs. I used to really like Tommy Knocker restaurant but the last couple times we went in there, the food quality and service was not very good. It really went downhill! Last time visited was over a year ago.

The beer is still quite good though.
I love me some land yachting

morphrider
Explorer
Explorer
It has been a while since we stopped in there. Used to eat there on ski trips, they make their own root beer and other soda flavorings. Those are also worth tasting, super delicious.

BUB1988
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Morphrider,
Have you tried Tommy Knocker Brewery in Idaho Springs. It's an awesome place we visited a few times while traveling out that way.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I showed the "Cousin Eddie's" photo to my wife. We've got to get one of those. She's on a search now!

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
downtheroad wrote:
Hey Dutch...here is another.

Looks like what came outta Eddies tank. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

DutchmenSport wrote:
ford truck guy wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:

Hey Dutchmen,

What did you pay for that? Where did you find it? I need to get a 6 pack for my B.I.L.

Kroger Grocery Store, 116th Street, Fishers, Indiana. It as about $6.99 for the 6 pack.

Thanks!.. Now to see if they will ship me a 6 pack! Good info
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

harley-dave
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, "New Belgium" produces a variation of this beer and carton every year around this time. We even get it here in Arizona in the grocery stores. Pretty good beer too!

Dave
2005 Winnebago-Itasca Sundancer 31C
2010 Harley-Davidson Soft tail Deluxe
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
1999 Chevrolet Tracker 4X4
SKP # 121272

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:

Hey Dutchmen,

What did you pay for that? Where did you find it? I need to get a 6 pack for my B.I.L.

Kroger Grocery Store, 116th Street, Fishers, Indiana. It as about $6.99 for the 6 pack.

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
If it will keep me fat and happy in that snow bound Airstream I want some.

morphrider
Explorer
Explorer
That's a brewery here in Ft. Collins. I picked some up at the local liquor store in town. Surprisingly delicious! Going to get more soon for sure. The accumulation I am referring to. Something like $11 for a six pack.

DutchmenSport wrote:
... you find this in the local grocery store ... Well, not exactly a "gadget", but it sure got my attention. I just had to buy it. Got it chilling in the refrigerator right now and trying it out tonight. Going to keep one bottle for my permanent collection of weird and unusual wine and whisky bottles.

Never tried this before, but just wanted to share! I though it was pretty cool myself!

Hey Dutchmen,

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Dutch...here is another.

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro