Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone use these Washer/Dryer?

Vulcaneer
Explorer
Explorer
Panda Portable washer

3200 RPM Portable Spin Dryer

Seems like they would be perfect for camper. On-line reviews sound pretty good. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on them?
'12 F350 SB, CC, SRW, 6.7 PSD, 3.55 RAR, 6 spd auto
2015 DRV 38RSS 'Traditions'
Pullrite Super Glide 18K

Retirement = It's all poops and giggles....UNTIL someone Giggles and Poops.
6 REPLIES 6

TXcampingfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Vulcaneer wrote:
Panda Portable washer

3200 RPM Portable Spin Dryer

Seems like they would be perfect for camper. On-line reviews sound pretty good. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on them?

I've thought about getting them too. I really hate going to the laundry room at the CG. The only thing holding me back is where to put them. I don't want something that I have to put up and take down all the time. What I really need is a washer/dryer combination, but our rig is not plumbed for it. I wonder if anyone has made a modification to put in a washer for a camper that is not designed for it.
Gin & Mike + 2 TD (tax deductions)
2009 Fleetwood Fiesta Bunkhouse
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jim Shoe wrote:
One commercial dryer handles both loads. Laundry is easier if you're a single guy. ๐Ÿ™‚

But not as much fun
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
OR, You could follow the lead of a college roommate of mine. At the beginning of the school year, he dumped his newly Mom-washed and carefully folded clothes into a corner of the room. That was the "clean pile". In the opposite corner, he began the "dirty pile". When the "clean pile" was gone, the "dirty pile" became the "clean pile" and he started over.
For some reason, nobody wanted to room with him a second year.

When RVing, I take enough whites for one Laundromat load and enough Jeans and colored pocket T Shirts for a color load. I don't own anything that needs ironing. One commercial dryer handles both loads. Laundry is easier if you're a single guy. ๐Ÿ™‚
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
When we lived in China, some of our friends in small apartments were using those. They were saving up for something more capable, usually a Japanese, Korean or Eastern European washer/dryer unit.

They work ,but are some work to use, particularly because of capacity. Many more washes to get through a given amount of laundry. Typically people would be washing each day what they wore that day.

We had Euro size, for two of us it was laundry 2-3 days a week. Expats with larger families and active kids insisted on U.S. size appliances. Which we now buy from Asian manufacturers.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
they are two small. Laundramat, saves you time for more time outdoors and having fun.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have the Panda portable washer and while it does a pretty good job of washing clothes it is PIA to use. Prefer to take more clothes and stop at a laundromat as needed.
If we run out of undies we do it by hand. But that only happens very occasionally
Traveling with my best friend my wife!