RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Command Hooks

Does anyone have this 'wire' style of Command Hooks?I have a bunch of the regular kind of Command Hooks, but not this style. I am wondering if a broom (with a hole at the top of the stick) can hang on them?Thanks! Jules

Fantasy Tours Albuquerque Balloon Fest

I thought I would start a thread and chronicle my experiences on the first tour I have taken with Fantasy Tours thru FMCA. Thursday, Oct 2. Parking and registration. They were very efficient parking us. The lot is all dirt and a few pieces of grav...

John_S_ by Explorer II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Zero Degrees

After many many years of R V ownership I have just placed a thermostat in my Norcold refer , it stays between zero and ten degrees in the freezer . Is that normal or is it to cold ?

Happy Thanksgiving all

Yes, I know that it isn't 'everywhere' but it is in Canada, so...have a great weekend and to those that are out camping and having their traditional dinners? eat on.....Gary Haupt

Need OIL CHANGE - North Salt Lake

Can someone please tell us where to go to get an OIL CHANGE? We are currently at Pony Express RV Park in North Salt Lake, Utah...We have a 30 ft (1993) Class A motor coach. I sent an email to Good Sam Samaritan and it came BACK. There were 2 other...

debw241 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Loaning Trailer to Friend -- UPDATE

I have a good friend that has property where they had a well pump problem and their water won't be on until Wednesday or Thursday of this week. I offered to take the TT over and set it up with a full FW tank. We can plug it in so the pump will run an...

TOAD

GMC Terrain AWD wt about 3850 lbs, less then a Jeep and a lot better riding.

dgantz by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Anybody towing a mid 90s Saturn?

If you're towing a mid 90s Saturn or can offer any advice, please chime in. I'm new to the "dinghy towing" world and at times it can be confusing. Can a Saturn automatic be towed? Do I need to have some additional braking system installed for it t...

THANKS!

Just a shout out to forum 'moderators' for the fast action on recent TROLL hitting all of the different forum sections.I sometimes have issues with 'moderation' that happens but I do appreciate oversight when it obviously needed.......TROLLS fit that...

Forest River NHTSA investigation

Just a heads up to owners of Forest River products that the company is the subject of what looks like a pretty major investigation begun just this week. Looks like all models built since 2009 are affected.Here quoting NHTSA wrote:Date Investigation O...

I Wish I Could Have Put Her On A Leash

Just returned from a little coastal camping trip. On our last evening there a family of three pulls in next to us. Older couple with a teenager. At first I was really impressed at how the teenage boy was basically doing all the unhooking and setup of...

shakyjay by Explorer II
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Busy Fall Season?

I don't know about other areas, but western Michigan is crazy about camping right now.Driving around today I must have counted at least two dozen RVs and trailers heading North and South (my town bottlenecks a major highway along the lakeshore)I take...

are my CAT scale weights ok?

Hey all.Recently weighed my setup at CAT scale. I think I'm ok but not sure if I am optimal. Appreciate any thoughts. Here goes:2006 2500HD Duramax towing 2007 Forest River Surveyor 255RSSteer Axle: 4,200Drive Axle: 4,260Trailer Axle: 4,800*Gross...