RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Weight causing tires to rub inside of trailer

When my Maverick (utv) is loaded in the garage of my toy hauler its causing the trailer to sag... naturally. But this past weekend I had a blowout and discovered it was because when going around turns on winding roads the extra weight was causing my...

jgos929 by Explorer
  • 78 replies
  • 0 likes

RVIA and tongue weight

Trying to search for info. on toy hauler tongue weight coming from the RVIA's website. Can't seem to find anything? Does anyone know if something like this exists. Trying to educate a dealer in town about how TT TH generally have at least 15% tong...

Cheap Crummy Stereos and speakers!

Gee the stereos they put in the RV's are sure P poor!And the speakers! Makes my music sound like 2 tin cans on a string.....OK, I come from a background of loving music. I was a DJ in a radio station in Alberta at the tender age of 15. I love my musi...

Warning -- fiberglass

Around this date every year authorities involved in use and manufacturing of products using poly-ester resins in fiberglass construction warn to be on the lookout for damage caused by the attack of poly-ester-mites . Inspect around all fiberglass in ...

Another trailer hitch question

We purchased our new to us tow truck a couple of months ago, it is a 2012 RAM 2500 HD 4x4 Diesel with a goose neck hitch installed by the first owner. The truck is a crew cab short bed model. We have a B&W little rocker hitch that was used in our 99 ...

Buckleup by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cant reach the fuse box!

Anyone ever have to deal with this?OK this is crazy; I hope someone can get me out of the twilight zone.Our coach, a 1999 Fleetwood Flair 34D is being prepared for full timing. I am in the process of sorting out the wiring and getting acquainted with...

Bicycle cover

Hi everyone,I have a trailer hitch bike rack. I travel with two bikes and need a high quality bike cover. I don't want to buy one of those cheapo models that will tear in two weeks.Does anyone have a recommendation that you have been happy with? I do...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Rhino Hose Goo After Cutting the Hose

I shortened a new Rhino hose so it would fit in a sewer hose storage tube. I noticed the fittings and hose ends have some sort of lubricant/sealant on them. Any idea what that is? It's kinda like Vaseline, but I would think Vaseline would get gooey i...

Would RV manufacturer have extra accessories for purchase?

Our TT has a bunk house in the back next to the bathroom. It has a curtain that is on a runner with little round bracket type things that fit in a runner on the trailer ceiling. So the curtain slide on that runner to close off the bunk house. However...

Dottie5 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Dream Inflateable mattress

Just bought the Air Dream mattress and am checking it out in the RV before we head out. Seems like a really good quality product.I have a question about pumping it up. The instructions say inflate for 25 seconds and then there will be a motor pitch c...

Tioga George in Hospital?

I read on another forum that Tioga George is in the hospital and required open-heart surgery. Can anyone here confirm or deny this? George, you are in my prayers!

Crazy Horse S. Dakota

Looking for information from workampers who have worked at Crazy Horse in South Dakota. Did you enjoy it?, would you return? Please share your experience, I have some friends headed that way. Thank you.

Missouri driving age restrictions

I just heard that Missouri is considering passing driving age restrictions which would require citizens over the age of 68 to have an eye exam every two years and a supervised road test starting at age 70 every two years as well. I'll post more abou...

ReVoker by Explorer
  • 53 replies
  • 0 likes