RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

a paradox

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/second-consecutive-quarter-what-americans-spent-most-money

dalej by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Jeep towed discharged when towing. This is new.

We've towed this Jeep for a few years now without any problems until this trip. We run the Falcon 2 tow bar and the braek buddy system. I followed the Jeep's owners manual, put the transfer case in Neutral, auto trans in park and switched the ignitio...

RJL by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping tables-any favortes?

I've been thinking we need a folding plastic camping table that would fold up and fit in the basement. Anyone have a particular brand and model that they like? Or one that the dislike? There are a large number on Amazon I see, hard to pick a good one...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I replace a DSI HWH with something (anything) else?

I have a fairly new unit, 2017.It has a DSI hot water heater. I hate it with a passion. It is nothing but problems and headaches.About this time of year, for the last two years, it starts to develop DSI faults. Last year I watched some YT vids and wa...

traveling

Has anyone in a fifth wheel have any problems traveling on the Talimena Scenic Byway, I am heading the way in a few weeks.thanks

In-Coil Airbags

I apologize in advance for the long-winded question...Looking for feedback from anyone that has run the in-coil style supplemental airbags, such as the Load Lifter 1000 series from Air Lift. I recently installed a set on the rear of my 2019 Ram 1500...

TWZMYJP by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Sale of Direct TV to Dish TV

Just got off the phone with Direct TV Service Tech in Ft Myers Fl. There will be no sale of DTV to Dish TV. For now we are stuck with ATT. DTV is for sale but don't expect that to happen anytime soon. 4th Tech coming to my house tomorrow to try to f...

cavie by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Winterizing--water pump kit question

I've installed the Camco water pump converter winterizing kit. I was able to get over half my faucets running the antifreeze but now my water pump just hums and doesn't seem to pump any more of the antifreeze out of the bottle. Is there some physic...

Fastway E2 WDH Question

I just bought a new, heavier TT and need to know what I need to do about my current WDH. I have a Fastway E2 that has been great on my little Apex Nano. The hitch is rated to 8,000 lbs and 800 lb tongue weight. My new TT, should be about 7,000 may...

bjkb1f by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I take the RV or not?

We are heading south 500 miles from the Northeast area for 6 days to help family. 500 miles one way. Will stay at family house in spare room. I love driving the 32 foot Class C RV but is it worth it overall. We will not really use it but maybe a o...

oldsarge by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

You might be an RV if?

Here is some HUMOR we can all play along, by adding to the phrase. Most of us may know the funny comedian Jeff Foxworthy, and his famous lines of "you might be a Red Neck if?"This one is for fun and every RV'er can play along by adding a line. So fin...

Seasonal Site

Is anyone using their Class A Motorhome on a seasonsl site, instead of a travel trailer?

jules6 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes