RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Neat little trick conversion

I am moving and instead of paying to have my RV moved this time I decided to pull it and I rented a U-Haul to pull my 20’ cargo trailer. The only problem I had was my trailer is setup with a 2 5/16” coupler and the U-Haul has a welded 2” ball rated f...

New to RV’ing need advice

Let me preface this by saying, my wife and I have never owned a camper/RV before in our lives. We are currently in the process of downsizing our life due to my insurmountable student loan debt. We have three children, all under the age of 6. I don’t...

New (to us) dinghy for our new motorhome

I've been getting our new Class C motorhome ready for some long trips in 2019, and finally have a dinghy. At first, I was planning on towing our 2016 F150 crew cab 4x4 (11k miles). After discussion, the F150 is just too heavy.I purchased a 2005 Jee...

Squirrels

HELP Have a 5ver parked in our yard here in Central Florida. We have a great many squirrels in our area and believe they have been in the camper..chewed toilet paper strewn around. My question: what is good to put out to keep them out of the cam...

Trixie47 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer tire sealant??

Considering using this sealant in my trailer tires. Is this common practice??https://www.multiseal.us/rv-trailer/I use sealants in my quad tires. Works great. Am wondering if it stays plyable and moves thus perhaps working as a balancing use too.

Asian Beetle Record?

So far today I have captured and killed 21 Asian Beetles is that a record? What's the most you've killed in a single day?

US citizen buying an RV in Canada

I'm in the hunt for a good quality used FW and found one in Canada. Has anyone from the US bought a trailer in Canada. I'm looking for info. on process, title/registration issues and costs, special taxes, etc. I'm trying to get a good picture if it's...

BeeTee by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Surge Proector on Holiday Rambler

We just traded a Class C motorhome for Class A Holiday Rambler Vacationer. With the Class C we always used a Surge Protector when hooking up in campgrounds. The sales person told us we did not need a surge protector with the Holiday Rambler as it i...

weight distribution kit

need advice please.. we just bought a ford E450 class c odyssey that can tow 7,500 lbs. so we got a 24 ft car hauler and we are towing a smart car, and two utv"s. total weight is 5,500 so we are still under weight as far as towing. so my question is ...

snow0700 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Customization For O2

We fulltime in our class A motorhome and I just started on O2. During this first week, I could put together a montage reel of the hose being stepped on, wrapped up, or caught on something that resulted in my head being pulled back like someone reinin...

Air bags advice

I have 3/4 ton GMC Duramax and my truck squawks a little on the pin just was wondering about air bags and the benefits of shelling out the $$$ for this upgrade

Short Queen Mattress Sheets

Where can you find very good quality short queen sheets that do not "Pill"? My wife has searched the web a bit but cannot really find what she wants......

Navy_E-8 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes