cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping Life magazine?

grapepickers
Explorer
Explorer
Hi! We just started camping again after 20 years. We currently subscribe to Trailer Life, but it only whets the appetite for info. Saw Woodall's Camping Life after I googled general camping mags. but can't find how to subscribe. Anyone know if it is still being published? Or how to get old copies? Or a mag. of similar content? Thanks for your help!

Pat
3 REPLIES 3

rvrev2
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy Grapepickers,

May I suggest you check out rvlife.com, and rollinontv.com? These two sites may help augment your Trailer Life Magazine in doing more than just whetting your appetite. You can also check out Stew's RV show videos on YouTube (Stew Oleson did RV Today back in the day).:)
2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG
2005 Chevy 2500 HD, crew cab, long bed
B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
Camping Life. It is one of the portals to this collection of forums. If the magazine is still published, there should be a link on this page to subscribe.

I used to buy Camping Life on the news stand at Hastings, from time to time, but we are losing Hastings. Finding it depends on how good your news stands are and what they choose to carry. Most discount magazine sellers don't carry that title, though my sister says the company she works for (markets under several names) can add almost any title a customer asks for; she runs customer service.

Never mind looking for it. I click on Customer Service, it says "Camping Life is no longer published." Sadly, it was one of the best magazines in the group, but the market was probably too small.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Only other one I know is motorhome