cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cheers For Blue Ox

Tarheel_2
Explorer
Explorer
While trying to disconnect my toad in an emergency while on a bind, I tried to put a slight bit of pressure on the tow bar connection by putting the vehicle in drive. I've done that numerous times under these circumstances, but this time I put a little too much pressure on it and broke the locking mechanism inside the bar. No one in the area had parts to fix it, so I called Blue Ox and they sent me a replacement kit at no cost to the campground I was at and problem solved.
Tarheel
1 REPLY 1

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Tarheel 2 wrote:
While trying to disconnect my toad in an emergency while on a bind, I tried to put a slight bit of pressure on the tow bar connection by putting the vehicle in drive. I've done that numerous times under these circumstances, but this time I put a little too much pressure on it and broke the locking mechanism inside the bar. No one in the area had parts to fix it, so I called Blue Ox and they sent me a replacement kit at no cost to the campground I was at and problem solved.

x2 They are the best sent me new springs overnight
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks