cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Correct an Error message when pic s are posted

rickhise
Explorer
Explorer
When I open a post with a picture in the post instead of seeing the pic. I get a error message my. Settings are ....... Any suggestions on the steps I go into on my iPad to correct these error messages. Would like to view the pics. Thanks

Illerat iPad person thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
pulsar wrote:
Dennis,

Thanks for making me smile; a pictorial explanation of what to do if one can't see pictures.

I did the same thing. The tutorial for the FAQs in Forum Technical Support also use pictures to answer this question.

Tom

LOL Tom, I wondered if anyone other than a mod would notice...:). Check out the time I posted it...couldn't sleep...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

pulsar
Explorer
Explorer
Dennis,

Thanks for making me smile; a pictorial explanation of what to do if one can't see pictures.

I did the same thing. The tutorial for the FAQs in Forum Technical Support also use pictures to answer this question.

Tom
2015 Meridian 36M
2006 CR-V toad
3 golden retrievers (Breeze, Jinks, Razz)
1 border collie (Boogie)

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Rick, go to the opening page. About a fourth of the way down that page you'll see "My Preferences". Click on that heading and scroll along the left hand side of the page under "General Preferences". Click the box that says " Show images that are part of posts ( not recommended for dial-up users )". Go to the BOTTOM of the page and click "Save Preferences".

Your pictures should now show up....Dennis

We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

rickhise
Explorer
Explorer
Opps it reads due to my preference settings