cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Exit Now

Raymon
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know why there has not been a current printing of the Exit Now Interstate Directory? I have a 2010 issue. I have been searching for a current issue for over a year. This is/was the best directory when traveling the Interstate system.

I purchased a copy of the Next Exit prior to getting a copy of Exit Now. I like both, but they do not contain the same information.

Ray
23 REPLIES 23

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Never heard of IExit before, and it looks useful. I'm glad you mentioned it. I only have 100 MB of data monthly, though... can anyone say if this app is a big data hog?

My Garmin GPS will also tell what businesses are nearby, but it's quirky and inconvenient.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have the Next Exit book and the Interstate Exit Guide app on my smart phone. I have found the phone app much easier to use. Highly recommend it if you have a smart phone. Good luck, John
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do you mean "Next Exit"? We have an older book but if we upgrade we'll go with the smartphone app.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
jnharley wrote:
Time. The app, IExit. It much easier to use than a book. At least as long as you have cell service.
And... As long as you have a smart phone and pay those monthly data fees.

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

jnharley
Explorer
Explorer
I use the app, IExit. It much easier to use than a book. At least as long as you have cell service and a smart phone.
2015 Dodge Dually
2012 NuWa Discover America 355CK

Margaritaville
Explorer
Explorer
Oh, I missed that post. We have the 2011 version and love it too. It's full of markings we have made over the years of the best places to stop. We'd better be gentle with our book since they no longer print it.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
As they say...
"There's an App for that"

FrankoToo
Explorer
Explorer
There is an older post somewhere here on the forum saying that the last publication was in 2011. Not enough demand.
FrankoToo
2018 Cruiser Stryker ST2313
2011 Ford F450 6.7L PS 4X4 Crew Cab Lariat

Moved from ATC