cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

F350 5th wheel prep

jimmyscoin
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I just purchased a 2015 F350 Lariat DRW and are now looking at 5'ers. My question is, the truck came with the prep package and has the holes in the bed. they have plastic caps on them. Does this mean i have the rails under the bed? I looked and it looks like it from what i see online but i am completely new to this and was wondering if anybody knew for sure. Thanks for your help.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln
5 REPLIES 5

Quahog
Explorer
Explorer
I've got the same exact make, model and year truck and we went with the B&W Companion that fits into the puck system. I absolutely love this hitch and it comes apart in two pieces that are easy to remove should you need the bed for hauling something. Enjoy!
--Mike, Sue, Buddy, Sissy and Little Man

2015 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 Diesel CC DRW
2014 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 BHS (sold)
2015 Jayco Eagle Premier 351RSTS
B&W RVK3300 20k

taken
Explorer
Explorer
As others have said, if the pucks are there, you have what you need. Drop in a Reese or BW and you're ready to go. You should also have the in bed 7 wire plug on the inside driver's side rear bed panel. As to the owners manual comment, 100% wrong. Owners manuals don't tell you whether you have certain options or not...LOL.
Regards, Rodney
TV - 2017 F350 SRW CC SB 4X4 6.7
TH - 2015 FR XLR 395AMP

broark01
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, if you got the holes and the pucks then you have the under bed rails. I also bought one and the dealer had to add the under bed rails. Can't believe any dealership would order one of these DRW trucks without the under bed rails.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Your owners manual would know for sure.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Yes, it is all there. You just need a hitch made to fit the system. Reese, B&W, Pullrite all make good hitches to fit.