cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Flagpole

lushy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a new telescoping flagpole to use while camping and at the races. Anyone have a recommendation? Looking for one that would hold 1 to 2 flags. Right now I have a pole that mounts to a hitch but I think I want to get a stand to put under the tongue jack. Thanks.
2011 Jayco Jay Feather Select 29L, Blue Ox Sway Pro
2007.5 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Air Lift
20 REPLIES 20

Sifter
Explorer
Explorer
Im surprised nobody has mentioned the wonder pole. Indestructible. Lifetime guarantee.

Wonder Pole
2014 Ram 3500 Crew Cab 4x4 DRW Limited 6.7 Cummins/Aisin
2014 Arctic Fox 25Y
SOLD: 2007 Fleetwood Terry Resort 240RKS

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
If not in a big box home center those pins can be found in any decent marine supply place. Commonly used for boat bimini top frames. They are going to be stainless steel so may cost more.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bucky Badger wrote:
SuzzeeeQ2012 wrote:
we tried the telescoping one.

One night, we were peacefully sleeping.

It sounded like someone was BANG! BANG! BANG! ing on the door and we shot out of bed with hearts racing.

no one there.

it was our FLAG that had falling down. No matter HOW tight we twist them, they always fall down :mad:

we gave up.

That happened to us once and only once, we just take it down when we turn in for the night:D

That won't happen with the Flag poles from Poles And Holders
they all come with These Pins
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

SuzzeeeQ2012
Explorer
Explorer
we tried the telescoping one.

One night, we were peacefully sleeping.

It sounded like someone was BANG! BANG! BANG! ing on the door and we shot out of bed with hearts racing.

no one there.

it was our FLAG that had falling down. No matter HOW tight we twist them, they always fall down :mad:

we gave up.
1997 HR Endeavor Turbo Diesel

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
lushy wrote:
Thanks for all the info everyone. After looking at all of the suggested flag poles, it looks like Poles and Holders have what I need. I'm looking at the 22' flag pole with either the hitch mount or the tire/stabilizer/tongue jack mount.

A very good choice,I went for the 22'and Folding Hitch Mount It stores easily and it also comes as a Tire Mount

I think You will be very happy with your choice...
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Bucky Badger wrote:
lushy wrote:
Thanks for all the info everyone. After looking at all of the suggested flag poles, it looks like Poles and Holders have what I need. I'm looking at the 22' flag pole with either the hitch mount or the tire/stabilizer/tongue jack mount.

Good choice

Yep, thats a good set up,, I have both mounts, I also like the front frame mount, I am looking into making my own out of PVC and some U bolts..Oh, and we up graded the US flag for a sewn and embroidered flag,,looks allot better than the printed flags!

lushy
Explorer
Explorer

lushy
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
What????? No takers for cane fishing poles?

Neat idea! I like your ingenuity. Fly fishing... Now that's some funny stuff. :B

Dannyabear1
Explorer
Explorer
20' aluminum telescoping pole less than $50 at Harbor Freight

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Got any ham radio friends? An element from an antenna would work well. 3 or 4 sections, maybe 20' or more.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
What????? No takers for cane fishing poles?

tmm2good
Explorer
Explorer
X4 - Poles and Holders gets my vote as well.
18 GD Momentum 376
13 GMC Denali Dually D/A
Motorcycles / ATV's

tchil
Explorer
Explorer
X3 Poles and Holders. Great products and service.
Ty
2018 Ram Cummins Mega
2007 Ragen Blackhawk 36-05

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Bucky Badger wrote:
IAMICHABOD wrote:
One of the best on the market for flag poles and mounts is Poles And Holders they are a family owned, father and daughter company.

They have been in business for more than 16 years making all their mounts in house, and have great customer service, fast shipping, and a very good warrantee, if there is any problems just bring it by or call Corky, the owner, he will make it right.

Here in the west, on our windy beaches and deserts, you will see mostly their products. Their price is right for a quality, long lasting and durable flag pole and Mounts

In more than 10 years of use I have had no problems and mine has withstood 40 mph winds.

Well said, great company

X2