cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Flying J near Columbus,Ohio

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
On our way home from Missouri,we stopped at the Flying J on I-70,east of Columbus,Ohio. I pulled up to the Rv pumps and inserted my credit card.I was asked if I had a Flying J loyalty card which I don't.It told me to pres enter to skip this step. I tried this several times but nothing happened.I tried another pump and same thing.So i pulled to the regular pumps and now it said see cashier.Which I did and eventually got fueled up.Last year,when we stopped there,their computers were down and we couldn't get any gas.It seems like this place won't be on our list anymore,Anyone else have issues there?
5 REPLIES 5

down_home
Explorer II
Explorer II
We've had a card for ages but not their credit card. Still have to go inside and leave a card, sometimes, most of the time or let them put a set amount on the card. Once in La they put twp hundred dollars too much on our card. Get it back you say. many calls some irate and it was put back into our account I think over a week later. Money on the float to them.
New Mexican border stickers said 495.00 or some such limit per transaction. Wouldn't let us have but 75.00 twice. third time wouldn't work. We had to go down the road and find a truck stop for 200.00 more fuel. It consumed a good two hours of our time. Oh and they had a Mexican walking around with a pad and pencil writing down license plate numbers and asking questions. A DHS Bus was parked to the sie with curtains drawn. Asked what his business was and he would say stupid stuff liek no comprehende knowing ful lwel I knew he spoke English.

C-Bears
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on having the Pilot card. I just never considered trying to use any other type of card at Flying-J or Pilot stations.
2014 Montana 3725RL (Goodyear G614 Tires, Flow Thru TPMS)

SPENDING THE WINTERS AT OUR HOME IN SW FLORIDA. THE REST OF THE YEAR SEEING THE U.S. FROM OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW!

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
Get a Pilot Flying J card and save a few cents on each gallon. My last larger trip save about $15.00, and a few bucks is a few bucks.
Good Luck & Be Safe ! ! !

BulldawgFan
Explorer
Explorer
Never had an issue, use them on the road. Had card through Good Sam and now have their fuel card for more savings.
2018 Forest River FR3 30DS
2011 GMC Terrain (Toad #1)
1993 Jeep YJ (Toad #2)
1993 EZGO Marathon 48v

John_S_
Explorer II
Explorer II
I haven't had any issues there and hit it about once a month when traveling.
John
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on a Ford 550
2018 Rubicon
Boo Boo a Mi Kie
42' 36' & 34 Foretravels sold
2007 Born free 24 sold
2001 Wrangler sold
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland sold
Susie Dolly, Lolly &Doodle (CKC) now in our hearts and thoughts