cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forum apparel

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Last week someone posted a link for RV.Net apparel. I have tried every seach terms I can think of but can not find the link or post again. Does anyone know the link?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand
10 REPLIES 10

bob213 wrote:
Thanks Bob

๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah it's really cool stuff.
I especially like the blue pocket shirt.... and the hat... and the coffee cup, and the t shirts..
Oh hey! I like it all!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

bob213 wrote:
obgraham wrote:
Since I often sit here in my skivvies, can I get a special RV Net version of Fruit of the Loom?

You are in luck...I looked and they do custom printing. Maybe you could post a picture when they arrive.:)

Yeah just have them put a pic of your TV on the front with the exhaust pipe on the back! :B
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
BobsYourUncle wrote:
Definitely not a new poster!

That was my thread - see it here.

And the link to the wearables was originally posted by Arizona Kid, in my thread.

See the wearables here.

thanks Bob!!!
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
obgraham wrote:
Since I often sit here in my skivvies, can I get a special RV Net version of Fruit of the Loom?

You are in luck...I looked and they do custom printing. Maybe you could post a picture when they arrive.:)
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
I got 2 tee shirts and a cap years ago and used to wear them when out camping. Haven't worn them in a while, but they are still in the closet. Funny how folk used to see them and ask "What is RV.NET?"
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Bob

Definitely not a new poster!

That was my thread - see it here.

And the link to the wearables was originally posted by Arizona Kid, in my thread.

See the wearables here.

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know. But in 2007 my wife bought me an RV.net polo style (button with collar T-shirt). It's light blue, very comfortable, still in good condition, and I still love it. I wear it for special occasions, or when going to RV shows. Amazing though, most folks who work at Camping World have no clue what RV.net is when I wear the shirt there. She purchased it from this web-site.

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
I remember seeing that, but I'm pretty sure it was a brand new poster selling them. If so, that's a "poof".
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.