Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Going RV TV Show

MACHZER
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
Is there anywhere to stream, download, or purchase DVD the GAC tv show GOING RV. looking for all 7 seasons.
PS channel not available over my sat provider

Thanks
Clandeboye , Manitoba
26 REPLIES 26

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
Have you tried your local library? Mine has a great collection of series RV shows.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yawn..

Yet another HIGHLY SCRIPTED "made for TV", NON REALITY show.. Yuck.

The junk people are willing to watch now days just amazes me..

Just can't believe the amount of electrons killed for the sake of watching crummy commercials for the RV association.. It is a "INFOMERCIAL" and nothing more than that.

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
I like to watch it also, but my most fun time was when we were in a campground (RV Resort) when a Monaco group was there. Our neighbors had a brand spankin' new Monaco that they had just purchased because they wanted to "get out in nature". DH helped them hook up their sewer, water and power. They had no idea how to do it. The Monaco group had a welcome potluck dinner and she came out of the Monaco with a pair of white dress pants, a yellow silk blouse, 4" heels, carrying a bottle of wine and two glass wineglasses. He had a bucket of chicken. It started raining while they were in the gathering room and they had to walk back without an umbrella. She was soaked. They stayed overnight and pulled out the next morning and the husband said he didn't think this was going to be something they liked to do. We helped them unhook their services and they were heading back home to Florida after having just driven to Tennessee the day before. It wasn't much getting back to nature since they didn't have a toad, nor did they leave the resort.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
RobWNY wrote:
I get a kick out of that show too. The buyers always find fault with everything they look at but then drop 60-90K on something they aren't thrilled about.

I bet dollars to donuts if the buyers are actually real, after the first season, most of those purchases end up sitting in storage rotting and getting used once or maybe twice per season, if at all. You can easily tell most of the men on that show are the most mechanically inept morons to come down the pike in a good while. I believe I have come across a few of the guys on that show at campgrounds when I see class C's backing over fire rings and 5ers clipping stop signs or trees turning into the park.

Notice they always pay MSRP. Its all scripted by the RVIA. They need to pull a drawer or two and shove the camera lens into the wiring rats nest behind the converter or plumbing fiasco at the rear of the water heater lol.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
I get a kick out of that show too. The buyers always find fault with everything they look at but then drop 60-90K on something they aren't thrilled about.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
each week when they get to the โ€œwhich one do you wantโ€ portion i find myself yelling at the tv...option 4! option 4! keep looking!! i too would like to see the new owners 1-yr later.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
You tube

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
suprz wrote:
I watch those shows for a good laugh. I cant believe these people, the wife wants a dishwasher, and DOES NOT want anything to do with dumping the tanks, and the husbands are all about how much horsepower the coach has... Lol so far from reality it's funny. I remember one episode where the husband drove up in a lamborghini

I'm one of those guys that really doesn't believe most of the shoppers are really shoppers. I think they are mostly actors, but I do believe in Santa and that pro wrestling is real :B

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
I watch those shows for a good laugh. I cant believe these people, the wife wants a dishwasher, and DOES NOT want anything to do with dumping the tanks, and the husbands are all about how much horsepower the coach has... Lol so far from reality it's funny. I remember one episode where the husband drove up in a lamborghini
Proud father of a US Marine

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wish they would bring the people on that show back a year later in the following season to see how their experience went the first year. I bet that would be a hoot. Wishful thinking as the sponsor, RVIA through the GoRving ad campaign, would never let that happen, at least not unscripted and or uncensored.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
There are some streaming tv services that include that channel I watch it wed nights for the rv shows

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Going RV

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker