cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great service

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Last week we had the misfortune of needing a new tire, & quickly, for our fiver. On recommendation we went into Tire Rama in Hamilton, MT. late in the afternoon. They did not have the correct tire in house but assured us they would have it the next morning. Next morning I brought the trailer wheel in & in a half an hour was out the door with a new tire mounted. During a routine rest stop west of Billings MT. today I discovered one of my inner dually tires deflated. Ahhhh, the advantages of having a dually. Had not even noticed a handling difference on the interstate. Tried to inflate using my own compressor only to find that the valve stem was leaking. Into Tire Rama, Billings we went where they put a guy onto the job right away, replaced the valve stem, about a half hour job, & sent us on our way at no charge. We were expecting a $30-$50 charge & really appreciated the prompt service

There are some great businesses out there. No idea how large the network of Tire Rama is, but they deserve support.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995
2 REPLIES 2

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear and thanks for sharing. We travel exclusively in the west, so knowing of another tire shop other than Les Schwab, which we've had great service from as well, is good to know.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Glad to hear a happy service story!
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.