cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Honda generator oil change funnel tube

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've owned several of the nice machined aluminum oil tubes. I've also misplaced several of them so I was about to order another.

You can buy the ALUMINUM TUBES in red or standard aluminum for $23.95

Or the ALUMINUM DRAIN TUBE AND MAGNETIC DIPSTICK FOR $30.00. I hadn't seen these before.

And also what I just found are the PLASTIC TUBES in either red or black, for $7.99.

I have several Hondas that I keep in various locations which is probably why I keeping misplacing the tubes. And, considering that I do misplace them, I just ordered two of the much cheaper plastic tubes. We'll see how they work.

And for those who have a Coleman Pulse generator, the "Honda" tubes also fit the Pulse generators just fine.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.
5 REPLIES 5

Devocamper
Explorer
Explorer
Nice find will keep this in mind for the next time l loose my aluminum one, I did try the aluminum cap dipsticks on my three 2000I's but all three seeped oil so went back to the plastic .
Mike
08 NU-WA Hitchhiker Discover America 339 RSB Sold
18 Host Mammoth
07 Chevy 3500HD LT1 EXT Cab LB DRW D/A Sold
18 Ram 3500 SLT Crew Cab DRW 4x2 6.4 4.10's

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
I find the tubes work way better than a funnel.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Veebyes wrote:
Did better than that. I went digging in the DW's kitchen drawer of goodies & found a nice funnel for the job. She has no clue where it disappeared to.

Getting oil out without a mess is the job.

These tubes take care of emptying the oil - no mess.

Now go borrow one of the DW's cookie sheets for that oil leak you have under the car.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did better than that. I went digging in the DW's kitchen drawer of goodies & found a nice funnel for the job. She has no clue where it disappeared to.

Getting oil out without a mess is the job.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
They do work well. One of my eu2000s has been burning oil. Smokes pretty good at startup, runs fine after that. Adding oil every few weeks. Weird.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman