cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I want a pair of magic shoes!

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not seriously magic, but maybe hard to find.

Waterproof, breathable, not cold, a little tread to keep me from falling on my butt, and easy on and off.

Wanting something I can put on when our elderly dogs need to go RIGHT NOW and want to head through wet grass. Wear around the fire or when grilling or just anything staying close to the campsite so Iโ€™m not tying and untying shoes all the time.

Now, I wear Crocs sometimes, but they arenโ€™t great on a cool morning with dew or rain, and my feet get dirty. I wear a pair of moccasin/slipper crosses with a rubber sole. They are good unless itโ€™s wet.

Flip flops are out. Too easy to fall and dirty.

Iโ€™ve actually been eyeballing a pair of Goretex hikers wondering if I can trim them down to a slip-on.

Anyone have a good option?
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73
17 REPLIES 17

Mich_upnorth
Explorer
Explorer
Go to tractor supply and get some chore boots rubber and slip on. Come up about mid way to knees.
Bob & Barb
2019 F-150 Ecoboost Lariat Crewcab
2014 Coachman Catalina 30RLS
ProPride hitch

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sloggers ---Lawn & Garden
$29---$35
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

dedmiston
We have what we call "fuggs". They're fake Uggs. We're too cheap to buy the name brand ones.

They pull on pretty quickly and keep your feet dry and warm. I wouldn't wear them in the snow, but they're good just about everyplace else.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230