cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for cargo carrier

kmc
Explorer
Explorer
Saw this on a rig, but no one was home. Anyone know where I can buy one of these? Looking for one with a 30"x60" platform.
Keith, Mimi & Cassie
:C ๐Ÿ™‚ :R
'03 F250 CC,7.3 PSD,Hypertech,Amsoil,Auto,K&N,4X4
GVWR 8,800 - GCWR 20.000

EAZ-Lift W/d w/sway control
2017 Open Range Light 308BHS
7 REPLIES 7

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
garyhaupt wrote:
If anyone is in northern BC and wants a freebie reciever type, I have one. I only needed it for one trip and even then, didn't. Anyway, it's rated at 500lbs.

Gary Haupt

That is so nice! I won't be in the area myself, but somebody will be excited to have it.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
If anyone is in northern BC and wants a freebie reciever type, I have one. I only needed it for one trip and even then, didn't. Anyway, it's rated at 500lbs.

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
I've been shopping for a receiver one. Amazon has a huge selection, and many fold. Craigslist also good. I haven't looked into the welded-on ones, sorry.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

bluie5
Explorer
Explorer
I have a reciever mounted one that folds up like you want. Don't remember what brand it is though.
2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty CC PSD SRW 4x4
2018 Jayco Eagle HT 29.5BHOK

MrWizard
that type is usually used for handicap mobility chairs / scooters
thats where you need to be looking

https://www.google.com/search?q=car+carrier+for+mobility+scooter&num=20&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ve...
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

kmc
Explorer
Explorer
Not the receiver hitch type. One I'm looking for has hinged brackets welded to the frame. It folds down for travel, and can be raised up and pinned when not using. Have a pic, but cannot get this site to upload.
Keith, Mimi & Cassie
:C ๐Ÿ™‚ :R
'03 F250 CC,7.3 PSD,Hypertech,Amsoil,Auto,K&N,4X4
GVWR 8,800 - GCWR 20.000

EAZ-Lift W/d w/sway control
2017 Open Range Light 308BHS

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Sears, Gander Mt, BassPro Shops, Dicks Sporting goods, ...
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.