cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for specific coffeemaker.

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
I see a lot of older Class A's with a coffeemaker that is mounted under the cabinet with a white carafe that slides into the coffee maker, and is not supported underneath. This may be a stock machine, and I'm looking for one to install in my 91 Pace Arrow. Haven't seen anything like it for sale anywhere.
22 REPLIES 22

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
We are also looking on upgrading to a DP Beaver, which will alleviate some of the issues which needed us to consider a above counter unit. The ol Pace Arrow just didn't have the room for a decent coffeemaker. Crossing my fingers that the deal goes thru.

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
I'd love for someone who has a coach that had the coffeemaker that came stock with their vehicle to chime in with the mfg and model of that. I loved that white carafe. Never saw a good pic of it though.

Geocritter
Explorer
Explorer
When I'm looking for something hard to find or no longer being made I've found eBay to be a wonderful, almost-never-fails, resource. For example, I was restoring a 1967 boat with a Mercruiser outdrive. No one in Houston had a major drive train component. I easily found it on eBay for $20 less than I could have bought it for locally, if they'd even had the part. Seriously, if you can't find it on eBay it may not even exist!

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
We do just fine with our $12 Mr. Coffee counter top machine. No bells and whistles to break, it makes good coffee, and doesn't take up a lot of space. If electric power is not available, it even works fine by just heating up water on the stove and pouring it in the top directly into the basket. Our Thermos brand carafe easily keeps coffee hot overnight.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
If you like a HOT cup of coffee stay away from all the thermos type carafes.
You have to warm it up first.
Forget the hot cupa in the morning if you had it on timer. The coffee warms up the pot and cools down considerably.

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
I had a undercounter mount coffee maker in previous S&B. It really steamed the front of the cabinet..so much so that is messed up the finish. I had to refinish the door immediately over the coffee maker before I could sell the house.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

96Bounder30E
Explorer II
Explorer II
Moved from DIY
Eric
96 Bounder 30E-F53(460)
stock Ford intake w/K&N air filter
used Thorley headers
new Banks resonator, muffler, tail pipe and 4" polished SS exhaust tip

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Being battery power conscious as we all are you need to find a coffeemaker that only draws power for five minutes or so when brewing. Then it pours up into a stainless steel thermal carafe... Keeps coffee hot for us all day long...

I have been getting the Cuisinart DGB-600BC Grind & Brew, Brushed Chrome from AMAZON and buy the refurbished ones. This is not the USED ones-this list both). Only cost around $50-60 bucks and all of the refurbished part are brand new. This will last me around 3 years... They may have newer models of this now...

being a bean coffee lover this model grinds and brews a 10-cup supply in around 5 minutes. Then all brewing power is turned off. We always bring the same brand bottled water with us for the coffee so it always tastes the same...

This is the greatest yet for when you are using the 2KW Honda type generator for re-charging your battery bank. Only have five minutes to worry about consuming your power...

Has worked well for us over the years...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
740B is a glass pot and has a warmer...no glass!

diveman52
Explorer
Explorer
Put on in my old 5er. I hated it worst poring carafe ever.
don't do it.
40+ Years in Electrical construction.
Retired IBEW Local 595
Every Days Saturday
2008 Newmar Dutch Star 4035

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer

BillB800si
Explorer
Explorer
Last thing I want is steam coming up through the cabinets. Cabinets in RV's are flimsy enough without being exposed to steam from a coffee maker.

Mr. Coffee on the counter works fine for us.
Happy trails,
Bill B. (S.E. Michigan)
2015 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2016 Rockwood Windjammer 3029W

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
Nerak wrote:
Did you check Camping World? I saw an add for a Black & Decker Thermal under cabinet mount coffee maker recently. Dug out the flyer and it's model number is #55674. Check online at their website and you can see if this is what you are looking for. Doesn't appear to have a hot plate, just the thermal carafe that connects to the coffee maker. Good luck!

Yep. Out of stock no date that it will be back.

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
All show out of stock, or places I'd be leery to give my cc info to, also, I'm not paying 440.00 for it.