cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need an RV GPS?

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
The Rand McNally RVND 5510 is on sale at Camping World for $83.33. This is the unit with the smaller screen. I have had mine since 2012 when it cost me $260.00, and it has worked well. There were a few growing pain problems with it, but Rand McNally has worked them all out now.

This is a great deal, and I want to buy another one, but I'm worried that I will never get it if I order it online with the way things have been going at Camping World.

I just thought I'd put this out there for those who have access to a Camping World store or are willing to take a chance ordering online.

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers
17 REPLIES 17

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah Oldtrojan,I bought the 7725 and have the same issues.You try to input an address and it refuses to take it. The GPS on my phone is so easy as is the old Garman Nuvi I bought 5 years ago.I paid about $325.00 for the Rand McNally and I hate it.

oldtrojan66
Explorer
Explorer
I got suckered into buying the 7735 last year because of all the good reviews, and the features. While it may work okay once you get the data entered, it is very non-intuitive to operate and you CANNOT make just a little change while driving! ANY input requires a stop, and go.

We have found the Google maps and apps available online are MUCH easier to operate and intuitive to figure out. If it doesn't warn me of low bridges, I can deal with that for the difference in operation. I would never buy another, especially when free ones are available and better!
2007 Jayco Designer 36RLTS
2006 F350 DRW 6.0 PSD (powerstrokehelp.com)
When you're born, everyone is smiling and you're crying. Live so that when you die everyone else is crying and you're smiling!

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ad says not available on line.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS