Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Onan microquite 4000 dies after 30 min

Tootalltony__
Explorer
Explorer

2 REPLIES 2

dedmiston

Does it die and then restart? Or does it have to rest before you can restart it?

How is your fuel? Any chance it's bad gas?

Luckily the carbs are very easy/cheap to replace on the Onans. You can find one on Amazon for under $100 in under an hour. I think I bought THIS ONE a few years ago and it worked great. Plus it was so cheap I bought a spare to keep with us. I figure if we're using the gen then we're probably out in the sticks and don't have another power source except for solar.

Regardless though, you really need to add some info to your original post. You should be able to go back and edit that post to fill in some blanks with details.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Thinking we need a lot more info. Is your oil level right, is there over 1/4 of fuel in the RV, is it overheating? When it dies it should throw a code - a series of flashes on the panel. Google what that series of flashes means and it will tell you what the problem is. 

This question might get more traffic if it were in the technical help forum instead of tricks and tips. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS