cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Orlando to Melbourne, Can I Get There?

Makin__Do
Explorer
Explorer
I'll be flying into Orlando next week to pickup an RV that's located in Melbourne Beach. The seller said he will pick me up at the Melbourne airport, I just have to get there from Orlando. Do any of you know if there is a shuttle service between the two airports? Yes, I could fly to Melbourne, but from where I live a flight to Melbourne would cost twice as much and take more than twice as long. Far more flights go to Orlando. Any info would be appreciated.
7 REPLIES 7

delwhjr
Explorer
Explorer
Ralph Cramden wrote:
batavia02 wrote:
Try a one way rental on a card

Exactly......Pick up rental at Orlando, drop off at Melbourne. Shop around the rental companies. Can be found for around $100 or a little more. Most of the rental franchisees at Orlando and Melbourne are the same, which helps you in the drop off at different location scenario.

Might even see if they need to relocate some cars between Orlando and Melbourne. Could be even cheaper.
2022 Rockwood 2109S
2006 Durango HEMI

ThomBoles
Explorer
Explorer
There are always vehicles that go out to the Port for cruises all the time. You may want to check with them. The company name is Mears (Black and Yellow bus, vans and cars) ask the seller to meet you over near the port maybe?
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Thom and Diane Boles
2010 Winnebago Vista 32K

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Must be a lazy seller. Melbourne isn't very far from MCO. Have him reconsider or offer him $.
Puma 30RKSS

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
batavia02 wrote:

Exactly......Pick up rental at Orlando, drop off at Melbourne. Shop around the rental companies. Can be found for around $100 or a little more. Most of the rental franchisees at Orlando and Melbourne are the same, which helps you in the drop off at different location scenario.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

batavia02
Explorer
Explorer

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
There are several shuttle services. Just Google "how do I get from Orlando to Melbourne?".

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
if not...uber or lyft.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle