cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Painful just to look at lol

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
There is a picnic table and trees behind it to keep it from going into the creek

29 REPLIES 29

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Old-Biscuit wrote:
It's level and the beer is COLD....what's the issue??

I was thinking the same thing actually.

Maybe he forgot his leveling blocks at home and this is all he could find at hand quickly before he had to unhook and be somewhere.

For all we know there might be good wheel chocks on the other side to keep it from rolling.

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
Tweeeeet - 25 - 2 minutes for non rv/net approved levelling - ya you - no my eyes are working fine - let's go!

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Its a horse trailer with the original rv type living quarters but now the whole thing is rv and no horses It doesnโ€™t have a leveling system but there is a jack stand at the back corner but its two inches from touching the frame

pitch
Explorer II
Explorer II
What kind of trailer is it, a horse trailer, aluminum sided cargo trailer? Doesn't look like any RV I have ever seen.

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like the sticks used as chocks for the square leveling block!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

subcamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would have expected to see the tires indented a lot given the very small contact area of the wood/rock.

Instead, the tires look almost perfectly round, like they aren't carrying much weight. Is it possible that levelling jacks are holding most of the weight and the tires are more or less hanging?

Steve

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
He's got red/white reflective warning tape down the side. What else could you need? You've been warned.

Chum lee

LadyRVer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Gets an A for effort in attempting to level ....... ( not the way I level, but!)

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not with sufficient alcohol, spoon.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice. We were at the lake a couple weeks back and there was a guy there that parked his camper parallel to the ground (very out of level, pitched back towards the lake). No wheel chocks either. The only thing keeping his camper dry were 2 stab jacks that were leaning back as well. Kept looking for the guy outside to see if he wanted to borrow a couple pieces of firewood for chocks. Never saw him outside and it hadn't slid into the lake by the time we left.

Must have been uncomfortable to walk around and sleep in though...
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not good.
I'm reminded of a man with a dual axle trailer having the devil's own time getting it up on his leveling boards.
Finally I said "Get it level. and we will pick it up I can only lift 12 tons"

You can imagine how he looked at me. Well he got it level I unlimbered my Air compressor and 12 ton air/hydraulic bottle jack We lifted the axles and re-positioned the lumber under the wheels properly and let it back down.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's level and the beer is COLD....what's the issue??
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Environmentally Friendly leveling blocks?

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Yes those mismatched wheels look terrible ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mismatched wheels, dirty, old...what did you expect?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad