cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recommendations on easy-to-set-up small screen tents

retiredtravele1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to be looking for small screen tents to be set up next to pup. I want something more than a pup awning. Anyone have some favorite brands that set up quickly/easily and are only in the 8x8 foot range?
No longer RV'ing
6 REPLIES 6

APT
Explorer
Explorer
This is on my wish list. The Coleman Instant Screen Room from Costco a few years ago is doing good enough.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

Foneguy1
Explorer
Explorer
Rangerman40 wrote:
Take a look at "The Clam". I love mine and it really couldn't be easier to set up.

X2 ..... Well worth it !!!!!!!

Love mine, 1 person set up & break down .... Can't beat it
2011 Forest River Work and Play 25 ULA
2015 Chevy 3500HD Duramax
Silverado LTZ Z71 ๐Ÿ™‚

Rangerman40
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at "The Clam". I love mine and it really couldn't be easier to set up.

eric1514
Explorer
Explorer
retiredtraveler wrote:
I'm going to be looking for small screen tents to be set up next to pup. I want something more than a pup awning. Anyone have some favorite brands that set up quickly/easily and are only in the 8x8 foot range?

I'm going to suggest you consider something larger so it can fit over a picnic table. Makes eating outdoors more comfortable. You can always pick it up with two people and move it around.

I have this one.

13x9 Ozark Trail Screen Room

It is cheap, not too hard to assemble and is actually good quality. But best of all, the package is only 2' long when it's all folded. I don't have room for long packages in my van.
2006 Dynamax Isata IE 250
420 Ah batteries
400w Solar

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
10X10 for about $80.00
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
You can get an EZup type of shelter at Walmart (Ozark Trail brand) that includes the netting for a screen room. They will run you a little less than $100.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW