cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Flag Pole

DD716TED
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to purchase a 12 to 15 ft high collapsing flag pole. One strong enough to hold a small solar flag illuminating light on top and 1 USA flag.. Which is better? Aluminum or Fiberglass? Recommendations.. Once I get a pole, will make a mount to hold it.
21 REPLIES 21

dedmiston
I used Poles and Holders for years and love Corky's service, but I switched to Flagpole Buddy about five years ago and I don't think I'll switch back. I like their products and quality better.

Corky at Poles and Holders and Christine at Flagpole Buddy both deliver 11 out of 10 service, but I think Christine's products are better.

The ladder mount is my favorite. I can do it from the ground instead of going on the roof every time, and the mount is much stronger because it holds in two places.

All of us in camp had broken multiple Poles and Holders poles in the wind, but my Flagpole Buddy is the only one in camp that hasn't broken.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
I like the flagpole buddy holder which clamps on to the ladder and you raise the pole and flag from the ground, no climbing or ladders required. I also made one for the house. They also have a variety of poles and lights.

https://www.flagpolebuddy.com/
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

rav
Explorer
Explorer
Do you think the poles and holders would work for a cell booster yagi antenna?

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
X3
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
X2 for poles and holders
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
One of the best on the market for flag poles and mounts is Poles and Holders they are a family owned company.

They have been in business for more than 20 years making all their mounts in house, and have great customer service, fast shipping, and a very good warranty, if there is any problems just bring it by or call Corky, the owner, he will make it right.

Here in the west, on our windy beaches and deserts, you will see mostly their products,mine has withstood 40mph winds and after over 10 years of use still looks and performs great.

Their price is right for a quality, long lasting and durable flag pole and Mounts unlike flagpole buddy they offer many ways to mount your flag,not only on a ladder.I use the Folding Hitch mount

I also have one of their Flashing Beacons for desert use.

Also a Solar Light for Camp Ground use.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
What is the height of your RV? Twelve feet would be two feet above my TT...too short. My fiberglass pole is twenty feet plus mounted to the bumper adds another foot plus. Rarely is any pole taller than mine.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad