cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Well, gasoline prices have dropped down another 3ยข a gallon. Mostly to $3.43.

Greydog_1
Explorer
Explorer
Anything over 3.00 is not popular, but rather an agitation for sure.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
$3.47 a gallon seems to be the new popular price for gasoline.

TXiceman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Diesel at the Walmart in Monroe, LA with the fuel card is $3.56.9 today.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Most gasoline prices are at $3.49. Prices have been dribbling downward over the past month or so. Diesel prices vary from $3.75 to $3.88+.

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
$3.29 in Central Florida. At Wal-Mart you can get an additional 3 cents off by using a gas card.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Was in Frederik Maryland gas was 3.43 at Costco.
On the PA turnpike it was 3.79 but in Ohio is was 3.51 on the pike.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here in Tucson I got fuel at Costco for $3.22 yesterday. Across the street at the Circle K it was $3.25.

:C

rich85704
Explorer
Explorer
Two weeks on the road in Arizona and Colorado, with a brief stopover in New Mexico. Prices ranged from $3.39 per gallon here in Tucson to a high of $3.90 in Grand Junction CO.

The rig averaged about 9 MPG; less in steep mountain travel, more on level ground. Cruise control set on 58-60 MPH.
1999 Coachmen Santara Class C -- 24-foot
Ford V10

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
1.33 in Vernon BC. Gas and diesel. 4.69 US per Us Gallon
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

HJGyswyt
Explorer
Explorer
We are in British Columbia traveling with our trailer and GMC Diesel. Yesterday paid 1.45 a liter and today topped off at 1.40 a liter at a Mohawk Station. 1.40 x 3.8 x.93 comes to $4.93 U.S. dollars and U.S. Gallons. Gas is the exact same price.
2003 GMC 2500HD CC Longbox SW/2002 Wilcat Bunkhouse 30'
/1987 Western Wildderness 11' Alpine Truck Camper/1971 MacGregor Venture Sailboat

Rig Pictures, click on this link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gasoline prices are inching downward oh, so slowly. One station is posting $3.49. The rest are a few cents more.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gasoline prices have slide down to an average of $3.59 a gallon. Diesel has dropped to a range of $3.77 to $3.89. Wonder how long this will last?

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
John and Angela thanks for all the Road Trip stuff very entertaining.

Gas at Costco was $3.62 and took $50.00 to fill the car. Really having "Volt" withdrawal here. I haven't spent that much on fuel for years! I likely spent only pennys more than 50 bucks all last year and that was for premium!
Come on Tesla I am ready!
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Went down the coast today towards Aila. Fuel a couple cents cheaper. Noticed shell gas stations right beside Oli Libya stations with a few cents difference in Price.

Slightly off topic. If you come to Tangiers try to get use to staying out late before you come. The town comes alive after 9 PM. Nice thing about this mostly Muslim city is walking around at all hours of the night in little hidden alleys of the city with no worries of being robbed or pick pocketed unlike much of europe. Also amazing food here. Would be easy to get fat quick.

Off to portugal in a couple of days.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.