cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV roof replacement Southern Alberta

Byrogie
Explorer
Explorer
Any of you guys from Alberta have experience with or knowledge of a good roof replacement guy or outfit?
2006 HR Savoy 5th wheel.
Trailer is parked at a permanent site 40km south of Fort Macleod.
Close enough to Lethbridge and Calgary.

thx
11 REPLIES 11

garyhaupt wrote:
Bob...the border is just down the hill.

Gary Haupt

Out of the frypan, into the fire!
:B
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
Bob...the border is just down the hill.

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

Byrogie wrote:
I hear you about the "JOB"
Very close now to pulling the plug and collecting some pension before the government spends it.....

Too late....
Turd-O already spent it!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS

Byrogie
Explorer
Explorer
I hear you about the "JOB"
Very close now to pulling the plug and collecting some pension before the government spends it.....

Lol!
Sure wish I could but that darn J O B thing gets in the way of doing stuff I'd like to do.
Worked late tonight to finish a complicated project in Crossfield. Didn't feel like driving back tomorrow for 3 hours work. 165 K round trip.
But the really cold beer sounds nice though! Best not have too many of those or your roof might wind up going on upside down!
:B

Byrogie
Explorer
Explorer
That is too bad Bob. I would trust you to do it right.....
If the beer isreally really cold, could you find the time?

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bob,

When you are not so busy--perhaps a way to earn some sheckles?
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Gee too bad I'm still working full time. It's a task I can easily do. But no time......
I'm just a few K north of you, just south of the 22X.

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
There is nothing on an RV roof that is magical. It is plywood sheeting anyway. So, yes...a shop can do the work. If a person wanted they could have it re-sheeted by an rv shop then have the Rhino applied and have the RV shop re-install the a/c housing and vents.

Gary Haupt

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
Can normal Rhino shops do that, or does it have to be done by an RV shop that specializes in RV roofs? I've seen video of the process and it looks to me like it would require people with RV expertise to do it, as they remove everything from the roof and re-install it.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
Just a thought..you could have a Rhino Bed-Liner shot, to replace the EPDM roof. You`d need to lay down a new plywood roof cover and have the Rhino shop mix it so that is a bit more flexable than actual into the bed, liner.

Gary Haupt