cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RVpartscountry.com ??

MeloyeloCJ7
Explorer
Explorer
Has anybody here ever ordered from RVpartscountry.com? Curious about how it was and if they are good to order from. Thanks!
Me, Wife, dogs
2013 Forest River Surveyor Select SV-301
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 HD 6.4L 4x4
4 REPLIES 4

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I was going to order an rv potty from them a couple of weeks ago but there was ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
These posts have that in them.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I don't know, but it sends shivers up my spine when on their first page it tells you they are a "member" of BBB. That is a reference which is there to set your mind at ease when your order does not match your expectations.

BBB only "investigates" possible consumer complaints by sending the business a questionnaire as to their side of the complaint.. Customer can have a legit complaint OR they can FABRICATE A FALSE COMPLAINT.. The business can respond but also can deny any wrong doing even if they did and investigation is complete and closed, in other words, nothing happens, a business gets a "ding" on the report and life goes on for that business.

And yes, I have at a business that was involved with BBB Accreditation yrs ago, often unwarranted and unfair complaints were sent in by over demanding, sniveling, whinny customers who felt they should get everything for free..

Other things that bother me, they reference "12 Warehouses" but give no addresses or even a walk in location, sounds to me more like an Internet only operation without inventory and are ordering and drop shipping from other vendors..

Read their terms and conditions, they mention items can be returned in "15 days or the ORDER DATE!, if it takes 14 days to get it, you only have one day to return it! Many other things in their terms and conditions and their return policies which concern me that you need to see if you are comfortable with..

You do realize you can order pretty much ANY "RV" related object through Amazon and you get Amazon's customer friendly return policies and if you have Prime, free shipping on a lot of items.

You can also just walk into your LOCAL RV shop and often get the same pricing (sometimes better pricing) and without paying a shipping fee.. You also support your local business!

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I bought my AC and other parts from them. Great service. They actually know their products. Their shipping rates are good, and they deliver on time.