cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sold our trailer Saturday

Chrisatthebeach
Explorer
Explorer
Well the time had come. We had not used it since 2012. It was 16 years old and rather than let it sit and depreciate any more we decided to sell it.
We are not giving up on having an RV, we just decided that this one was TOO big to get into the beach campgrounds close to home and since there is only the two of us now we did not need anything that big anymore.
It was both a blessing it went and was hard to see it go.

It is strange looking into the backyard and seeing a big open space.

We are taking our time and looking for something smaller, possibly going back to a travel trailer, in no hurry to get one, when it finds us we will know and get it then.
Chris & Dianne
Jayco Designer 3110 SOLD 6-11-2016, looking for the next one.
F250 PSD 4x4 Crew Cab
5 REPLIES 5

katmann343
Explorer
Explorer
DW & I did the camping thing 40 odd years.She passed away two years ago and it was not the same alone. Got rid of the fiver, the 4door dully. living alone after 55 plus years is no fun. but I know that nothing last forever...

Enjoy your camping days while you can...
2006 F 350 PSD King Ranch
2004 Hitchhiker II LS UKTG

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hope you find one to your liking. I have found in my case a small TT gets used more and can access more places.

Redcatcher70
Explorer
Explorer
We also had a naked spot in our back yard for a couple of years, it was sad.....:( My DW developed RA and made it difficult to get in and out of the TT, rather than see it just sit, we sold it to a young couple with a couple of small children and they were all smiles driving off. My DW wife is doing a lot better due to meds now and we found a 19 foot used Hi-LO to fill the sad spot. We are not back to making all the trips we used to, but we are back. :B Hope you can also fill the lonely spot in your yard....:W
Dave & Pat
2008 Hi-Lo 19T
2004 F250, XLT Crew Cab, V10, finally, enough power!
"No kids, no pets, made it to retirement"

mikebreeze
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sure that you will find a TT to your liking. Best of luck to you.
2006 Four Winds Majestic 23A

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
Met a couple a year or so back and they had the same 5th wheel; I really like the picture window L/R and kitchen set up.

I'm sure you'll find the next unit of your newly defined dreams:).