"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro
21 REPLIES 21

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Quite phallic for the camper trying to compensate for other inadequacies...LOL:S
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
And I thought a spinning disco ball throwing multi colored lights thru out the whole area at Petit Jean State Park was bad. :S

f150camper
Explorer
Explorer
Is anybody really going to buy this .... nonsense? ๐Ÿ™‚
Nights camped 2011: 13 (4 in the old popup) ๐Ÿ™‚
Nights camped 2012: 36
Nights camped 2013: 28
Nights camped 2014: 21

2012 F-150 XLT screw 4x4 HD max tow
2012 Jayco X19H

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
I think it's mainly people who live or grew up in the city and are not comfortable in the dark. I see the same thing with people who have their porch light on from dusk to dawn

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
I guess some people are afraid to see the stars at night. I enjoy sitting outside at the campground and seeing the stars in a dark setting along with the occasional treat of the Northern lights. Listening to the loons and hearing wolves howl in the distance. The lake is like glass if there's a moon. I cannot understand people's fear of the dark that find it necessary to illuminate it like daylight.

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
Great for attracting 2 million moths and other insects which in turn draw in the bats. ๐Ÿ™‚
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran

Ranger_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
Yup. . . I could see me firing that up on my site at 10pm. I'de have everyone in the RV park complaining about it.
Where we are now

Amateur Radio Operator WW1SS . . . Flex 6500 PGXL and TGXL
Steve and Joy
2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . 2016 Lincoln MKX
The Doodles, Abbie & Abel
Baby and Kissie the Chihuahuas and Lucy the Biewere Yorkie