cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thoughts on circulating warm air in the RV?

Mike_LeClair
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks!

I am curious to read what your various thoughts and theories are on the good, better, best ways to circulate the warm air output from the furnace and supplementary heaters that you use in the RV. We are wintering in Osoyoos, BC and are heating our RV with the furnace and built in fireplace. The RV has a ceiling fan in the living and galley area that I currently have running on slow speed and rotating in a clockwise direction to pull air up to the ceiling. My theory is that the warm air produced by the furnace and fireplace would be pulled up to the ceiling and then follow the ceiling to the outer walls and down to the floor and back up again (at least in theory). The downside is that I feel a chill from a slight air current that I presume is being caused by the running fan. Are there other things that I could or should try to maximize the heat energy from the furnace and fireplace?

Cheers!

Mike
Something Old, Something New
2012 F350 SRW, 6.7l Powerstroke, 3.55's front and rear.
2008 Fleetwood Regal 325RKTS
Mike, Carol and our 4 legged "furry child" Kenzie Shweenie Tod
15 REPLIES 15

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
When weare out in cold weather, we find that a small fan blowing lengthwise from the front helps equalize the tenperature though the entire coach
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.